Returning Experienced Healer LFG

Hey hey!

I am an experienced healer looking to make a return into raiding and m+ pushes. I’d prefer to stay Horde, but I’m open to faction changing as well. I currently have a 460 resto druid and 450 disc priest and am open to playing either, though I’ve been preferring my druid as of late.

A little bit about me:

• I’ve been maining a healer since Vanilla WoW
  • I raided in a US top 150 guild through the end of BC and WotLK
  • I have experience raid leading and organizing healing teams
  • I consider myself to be an above average healer and overall player

I took a break from the end of MoP to the start of BFA for some RL purposes. That being said, I’m looking for a much more casual raiding experience as my lifestyle today doesn’t fit the hardcore schedule.

I’d like a guild that I can build relationships with, raid, push mythic +, and most importantly just have fun again. If anyone is looking for a healer, I’m your guy!

Hey,
If you would consider going Horde.
Bruma Aeterna - Kil’Jaedin - US. We are a newly formed guild currently recruiting to rebuild our raid team. We are 12/12 N and 3/12 H. We raid Friday and Saturdays from 10pm EST till ?
If you are interested contact me TalonnD#1465 or our guild leader Nethrasz#1237

Hello! Our guild is currently looking for healers that are looking to push into Mythic Nya’lotha as far as possible while having fun together. We only raid twice a week if that’s something that would fit with your casual schedule. You can look up all the info if you click on this link below, or reach out to me through Discord at Hyrcyne#0420 if you have any questions!

Hey us at AVALANCHE are an AOTC focused guild that would fit your needs raid and atmosphere wise (we don’t have the most vibrant m+ community though sadly)

We raid on area-52(and with that we’re horde), our times are 11:30 pm to 2:30 am est tuesday and thursday.

It’s a bit late I’d say, as we start around 2am est but we really need a healer to finish our mythic team to start the progression push. Let me know what you think

Horde Barthilas

12/12H Ny’alotha
5/8M EP

We aim to push progression within a 2-day (5-6 hour) schedule while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game-play, and most importantly a positive attitude.
Drama and toxic behaviour are not welcome here.

Raid Schedule:

Monday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT+10)

Thursday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT +10)

Optional: Sunday Farm run, for mythic trials and alts, or just to hang out and have some fun.

You must be able to make the core raid nights reliably (we do take attendance). Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider and that’s okay - all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously. Our end goal is to be able to fully clear the content but also keep the friendly spirit of the game alive, as we believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with.

What we expect from you:

Discord and a working mic are required

We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism, take ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be counted an asset to the team.

Time is limited with only 2 nights a week to raid, and we do not take people wasting it lightly. We all have families, careers, or studies, so consideration of other players’ time is important. To that end, all raiders should come to raid prepared with consumables (food, flask, potions, runes, re-roll tokens). We do have a master of coin to help fund guild activities, but this is not to be taken advantage of. We also expect everyone to use prepots - please do not be the reason we wiped on less than %1.

Finally, we expect all raiders to read up on upcoming encounters and their role within them before the first pull of the boss. We prefer players who can not only follow a strategy but are also capable of thinking on their feet and adapting without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter. Above all, though, we expect you to own your mistakes and learn from them. You don’t have to be perfect, but nothing is more frustrating than wiping to the same thing over and over.

What we are looking for:

Heals – Priest Needed. Resto druid considered.

Ranged DPS – exceptional RDPS considered.

Melee DPS – All roles and Exceptional players considered

Tanks – Prot pally or Brewmaster preferred, but other tanks considered.

Exceptional players of any class and spec should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player - we just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

Our trial period is 2 weeks and in that time we consider several factors - performance, situational awareness, attendance, attitude towards raid encounters and wipes, and how well you fit into the raid team.

Mythic Keystones:

We run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

If your are interested in joining our guild please apply though our discord recruitment system
http s://discord.gg/GCsXuaW

Please contact our recruitment officer for further information.

Discord - Tom(warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709

Come check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Heya!
We would absolutely love to add you to our core raiding team. I’m surprised at how similar of a story you and the majority of our guild has to be honest. We are mostly compromised of old top tier raiders who took a break from Retail for one reason or another (a needed hiatus, classic, real life obligations etc)

We are currently recruiting a Disc priest and are just progressing through the content. The guild started two weeks ago on a Thursday and we have had 3 successful raid nights.

We raid tues/thurs 830-1103 EST and hold one another to a high expectation level while not making this a WoW job like we’d all had in the past. Most players have Top 50 us guild exp.

If this new reform interests you and you’d like to be in our core that we are putting together with the idea of having shadowlands be our first content we push hard in, then feel free to add me on bnet @ Burnsey#1181. Good luck on your guild search !! Hopefully it ends with us :wink:

Hi there! Floor PoV might be the right fit for you!

[US][H][Thrall] 12/12H Recruiting RDPS/Healers for Mythic Prog and M+ Enthusiasts

<Floor PoV> 12/12H Semi-Hardcore Guild that recently reformed is looking to recruit as we prepare to begin mythic progression. Our guild is a small, tight-knit group of friends that have pushed the highest content in WoW with each other since Wrath, having taken a break from hardcore raiding since Legion ended. We are CE-oriented, but we also recognize that our personal lives are our first priority. That being said, we are looking to begin our mythic progression with a two day schedule for raiding. The times will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Pulls start at exactly 8:30, so we expect our raiders to come fully prepared (enchants, gems, food) and ready for invite 15 minutes before pull. We will provide cauldrons and repairs.

Currently, we are primarily looking for:

RDPS:

Mage, Lock (High)

Ele Sham, BM Hunter, Spriest (Medium)

Boomy (Low)

MDPS:

Full, but exceptional DPS are welcome to apply (or just be a part of the community!)

Healers:

Resto Sham, Disc Priest (High)

If your class/spec did not make the list, please don’t let that discourage you from reaching out; we’ll see if there’s a potential fit!

Qualities we are looking for:

Attendance: We understand things happen, but in order for us to succeed, we need all of our members to be reliably present.

Effort: This goes towards researching your class and the encounter, coming prepared, and just making an effort to fix mistakes.

Attitude: Wipes will happen. Repeated failure of mechanics is no excuse to lash out at other raid members. This is not an environment where we let people get away with toxicity. That being said, we’re here to push high-end content and raiders have to be able to take constructive feedback (raid leaders are no exception).

We also enjoy pushing high keys; several of our core raiders have Season 4 IO’s ranging from 2-2.5k. If you’re not sure about mythic raiding but want a small guild to push keys with, you are welcome as well!

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in or if you have any questions, contact Badfaith#11470 (bnet) or Goldlink#4417 (discord)…

Hello - I’m not sure what you mean by “hardcore” - I’d call Fallen Empire a semi-hardcore guild. We raid 6 hours a week but we do push for CE each tier, with the goal being to take a break between raids to dink around in game. I do not have a resto druid currently and it’s a big recruiting priority for me, so hit me up if you’re interested. I’ve posted my guild spam below - Wek

Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild from Thunderhorn with over 12 years of raid experience looking to make a comeback on Mal’ganis. We’re a two night, six hour guild so personal accountability, motivation, and focus are key for success. We’re recruiting for all roles with a big focus on ranged dps. Must have AOTC at a minimum.

We’re a semi-hardcore group of friends looking to have fun while progressing at a serious pace. This is a game and you should have fun playing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That said, we want to clear the tier in time, so we expect you to be able to take constructive criticism and to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.

Interested? Looking to start mythic progression by Tues March 10 . Will be holding heroic tryout runs on Tues Mar 3 and Wed Mar 4 - show us what you can do!

Currently 12/12H Nya. Haven’t had enough people to do mythic on T-horn. History during BFA: Uldir 8/8 CE, BoD 9/9 CE, EP 6/8.

Raid times: T/W 9-12 PM EST

Contact Wek at Dr. Wek#1632 (discord) or Slayna#1159 (bnet).

Hello, we are looking to add another full-time healer to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
5/8M Eternal Palace
3/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Sending this to the top as I look over these offers.
Thanks for the replies everyone! Some very enticing posts in this.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Tuessay and Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

LFM Raiders Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM EST 5/12M and ex top 20 lead. Recruiting and open to all classes. Silverdruid#11285 if interested, added you btw to save spam…

Hey there!

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

Hey Cleverqt,

I think we may be exactly what you’re looking for. Add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832.

Thanks!

Still weighing my options. Any more two night/week guilds looking for a healer?

1 Like

No Consumables [H][US][Zul’jin] 12/12H and LFM to start mythic progression would love to have you!
We are currently in need of a resto druid AND a disc priest. Upon successful trial you would have a core raid spot. We raid Sunday/Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST.
We have multiple groups that push M+, weekly tmog runs and guild achievement runs. We have a close knit community filled with friendly casuals and an extremely active discord.

Contact Vee if interested! Btag is Viohlet#1569

Hey Hey Cleverqt !! We are a 2night raid group of experienced players who have recently made a guild with the plan of getting CE and pushing in Shadowlands!

Here’s the recruitment post I have made.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS>. The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS (High)
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Ele Shaman (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers(Medium)
Priest (High)
Shaman (High)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

We are in need of 1 more healer for our raid team. Our goal is aotc with mythics after that based on interest.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (9/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Optional Normal (alt) raid Sundays.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hey Cleverqt!

I run a small Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! Your Resto Druid (or Disc Priest!) would be an excellent addition to our group! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search! (PS: Our standard broadcast says we are currently looking for a Monk/Priest/Shaman/Paladin. Druid would work fine for the right fit, and we’d want you to play the healer you enjoy the most :slight_smile: ).

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need ranged DPS and a average need for melee DPS. We could also use another healer or two, preferably a Monk, Shaman, Paladin, or Discipline Priest. Exceptional tanks will be considered, but our positions for tanking are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a close-knit Heroic raiding guild looking to maintain a semi-casual environment, prioritizing having fun while also progressing through the current raid tier at a consistent pace. Our core team also has many years of experience with raiding and guild management. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a small group with an emphasis on friends, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 445+ for Heroic
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 75+
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)