Returning Exp Raider

Hello everyone. I’ll try to keep this short and organized.

EXP: BC, WOTLK, CATA, MOP.
I spent my time in the same guild throughout those expansions where I main tanked a great portion of the raids on my Prot Pally. I have raided as every role and have the fundamental skills and knowledge to not be terrible. I took a hiatus for family and my career, now I’m back and slightly late to the party. I hit 120 two weeks ago and I’m fighting for a spot to raid.

What I’m looking for:
A home. I don’t like the thought of random pugs every night. It’s just not my jam. I like organization and progress. I’m willing to do the research, put in the work, and be a contributing member of your team.

The only two days I can not raid is Tuesday/Thursday, I coach soccer those days :slight_smile:

Server doesn’t matter. Faction doesn’t matter. I’ll play any.

I currently have my warrior at ilvl 372 but I’m continuing to push gearing. I can play whichever spec you want. I have a ton of experience as a Tank and have slice and dice as Fury. I’m happy either way.

Please feel free to contact me in game or here.

Zooner#11991

1 Like

Hey, bud. I think we might be a fit for you.

About the guild
Name: Veterans of Gallifrey
Guild Leader: Mandralina
Co-Guild Leaders: Ahsila and Critneyfears
Server: Icecrown
Faction: Alliance
Communication App: Discord

The guild was founded a few years back by military veterans who love Doctor Who and gaming with friends. We are first and foremost a “casual” guild, although we endeavor to offer some events that appeal to people interested in progression.

About the players
Our guild is quite diverse. We only recruit players who are 18+. There are a few couples who play together, and people in a wide range of professions. We have members who are formerly hardcore raiders and those who are more casual. Our roster includes players from all across the United States, so it’s a safe bet that you can talk to someone most any time during a particular day.

Even though we are a casual guild, we have people who enjoy taking their character as far as they can manage with whatever game time they have and the wealth of collective knowledge available within the guild is impressive.

Raiding
We are 2/2 Crucible of Storms and 9/9 Battle of Dazar’alor. Wednesday @ 8pm CST/Server is our “progression” run where we have established certain requirements and enforce reasonable raiding etiquette. For anyone interested in relaxed raiding, we offer a Saturday run @ 8pm CST/Server with few restrictions which is perfect for chilling out with the guild at the end of the week. Sometimes we might alternate between Heroic/Normal CoS/BoD.

Mythic+ Dungeons
We have multiple guild members who love running Mythic+ dungeons of different levels throughout the week. Typically, these runs are not scheduled

Other Events
We run old raids for transmogs/fun. Naked runs were a big hit for old content. Occasionally, we will raid a couple Horde cities as a guild which has been fun even for folks who don’t PvP often.

What we are looking for
As a self-proclaimed recruiter, it is my goal to find like-minded chill players who want to be part of a guild family. We are particularly interested in finding healers and tanks for Mythic+ dungeons but will accept any class/spec who wants to have fun with us.

Contact Us
Please message me anytime to chat more about joining our guild. Thanks for your time.

-Critneyfears
#Critneyfears11492

Hello, if interested, you can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hiya Khrim,
Unfortunately our raid nights do not fit with your schedule (Tues/Thurs), but I love your attitude and here’s a bump for your search!! :slight_smile:

I think Guildy By Association (A-Ravencrest) might be what you’re looking for. We frequently are running M+ keys and getting our players geared up and progressing there. We’re going to do some of our players first Battle for Dazar’alor (N) run this weekend, there’s a few alt-aholics, and some people that enjoy PvP as well. We are a smaller guild as we are growing at the moment, but there’s a few people on discord and in game daily. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Btag: HatterJ#11379
Discord: HatterJ#2602

P.S. I don’t know why this toon is marked, I race and faction transferred months ago.

Hi Khrim!

I sent you a Bnet request to chat. :smiley:

You can see more info about our guild here if you would like to check it out first:

Have a great day!

Hey Khrim, were looking to pick up more players for next tier - please take a look at our post :smiley:

If you’re open to horde, we might be a good fit. We’re looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and really push into mythic raids.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there Khrim!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are currently recruiting for a warrior. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!