Returning druid player looking for home hoping to do mythic raiding!

Returning player to Dragonflight, I’ve been playing for one month and have achieved 2200 M+ rating(hoping to get as high as I can), 9/10 H mostly through pugging, and am approaching 440 iLvl for guardian, boomkin, and feral (not all optimized, working on it.)

I have experience in raid-leading a previous guild to 10/10H in Castle Nathria and 9/10H in Sanctum of Domination. I have a competitive drive and love to learn, I welcome criticism and strive for improvement constantly.

I would love to find a guild where I could raid into mythic Aberrus and future raids, I am mainly a tank player but I’m able to be flexible if certain team comps are necessary or as a 3rd tank player in case someone needs to step out. Alternatively I could go all-in on one or both feral and moonkin to be a dps player, whatever is needed of me, I am willing to try my best to progress.

I’m in the EST timezone and available most nights except for sundays, I’m available on discord @creationstorm.

1 Like

Hi!

We are looking for dps for our mythic raiding team. We are not planning on CE but want to get as far in mythic as we can. I will leave you our recruitment post that has a bit more info.

Hey there, I’d love to chat with you more about a raid spot with us! I will say we are full on tanks currently. However, if a tank spot did open up in the future, we do prioritize those in guild who’d take interest in that spot, so having a tank spot in the future may not be entirely off the table. Plus, there’s always some nights where one of our tanks can’t make it due to RL obligations.
We’d love to have either a Boomy or Feral though since we have none currently!

I’ll shoot over a discord request, but I wanted to leave our info below as well, just so you know more about us. Either way, I wish you good luck on your search! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 2/9M Aberrus with 14% on Algamations!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

• Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
    CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
    -Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
    -Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
    -Healer: Hpal/Rsham
    Raid Days/Times:
    Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
    Requirements:
    -Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
    -Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
    -ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
    You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983