Returning Druid LF Home

Hi guys/gals. I quit in SoD, returned tonight to knock the rust off/prepare for 10.0(even though its along while, yet). Wanting to play Boomy or RDruid. I got aotc in Castle Nathria, 3/12M in Ny’Alotha. Ny’alotha was my first raid, wanting to knock out SL with aotc and ksm :slight_smile:
I got my first ksm last tier.
Can promise a good canidate, just need to get gear/leggos. Can link my old mains IO upon request. can raid from 6-11CST Mon-Sat, none on sundays. Ty guys look forward to chatting! <3

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 5/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Treeshadë!

I am writing to you on behalf of Reborn of Dalaran! We are an AOTC guild that are currently 2/11 Heroic looking to broaden our roster up a little bit more to pus into deeper heroic. In Nathria we were 6/10 Mythic, in Nyalotha we were 8/12 mythic, and sadly in SoD we got hit by the FF14 bug; so we are currently rebuilding.

Gear is a fixable issue. We care more about your personality. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST (6:30-9:30 CST). If you want my whole long winded novel, you can find it here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or you can reach me on bnet at Nephilim#1432. looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Treeshade, we’re lookin for more range dps and healers :slight_smile: looks like our times line up too!
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes. 11/11N 3/11H SoFO. Veteran Wow leadership, goals this tier: aotc and CE as we fill the roster.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for! We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing.
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

Bumpity Bump

Hello Tree!
I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and we are looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks! We don’t recruit for the bench so if that is something you’re worried about at all then I would have no fear here! We are also a guild that tends to push high keys on the regular if you happen to be interested in that as well. We are a 3 day a week raiding guild from 10pm est to 2am est, so a smidge later than what you are looking for. However I think you’d find yourself at home with us and I am hoping you could at least consider AP to be your future home!

If you find yourself curious about us, I will leave you with a link to our website.
The about page is extensive and should answer any questions you may have! Please feel free to reach out to me if you feel the need!

I hope you find your home with us!