Returning dps/tank lf guild

Hi guys, I’ve been raiding on and off since wrath of the lich king. I took a break through most of shadowlands and have come back for dragonflight but have been struggling to find an active group to play with.

I would like to be able to raid and do AOTC + step into some mythic bosses, I’m also interested in doing m+ and getting KSM each season.

I don’t have a specific class im interested in playing in so I’m willing to fill whatever may be needed and I’m willing to play a dps or tank role.

I’m available most days and times as I don’t have a very busy rl schedule.

I’m a dedicated player always interested in trying to improve and get better.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Hey Murdagon, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

bumping up

Hey! I’d love to chat with you if you want to add me on discord @Letholas

Hey!
Im from on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of a a few more for our core. We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We all like to hang out on discord and run keys during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord or check out our forum post for a link to our application:

Good luck on your search!!

Hi Murdagon!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!
Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hello~

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored.

H Reclears currently - Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

Normal / Alt night - Sunday 9pm EST - 12am EST

Mythic+ - We do mythic plus nights usually on our offnights, sometimes I schedule an event day for this. We run keys for alts, but also push higher keys if you are interested in that part of the game as well.

We also do fun events - Discord Transmog contests, and ingame events.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

Hello!

My guild is recruiting a couple melee classes or Evoker for our AOTC/mythic prog roster. Raid days/times Mon & Wed 7-10PST. Check us out and feel free to reach out if interested.

Good morning,

My guild is looking for some more individuals. Check us out and reach out to any of us and see if we may be a good fit for you.

AOTC 3/9M Looking for a few DPS and a Brewmaster Tues-Wed 7:45-10:15CST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

appreciate the responses!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Ret
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545

you could be a great fit for our guild

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829

bumping this

yo!

Come kick it in Guild Chat.

We got AoTC in 10.0 and again in 10.1 our toughest boss is the roster boss obviously. We are still raiding right now. We roll Tue/Thur 9-11:30 central.

If you wanna come play and hang with a buncha goofs, we’d love to have you!

bump bump bump it

Lets chat about it on Discord. Spamming copy/paste walls of text isn’t really my thing.

Ehlissa#9836

Morning bumpage

have a bump

what’s that? another bump? it is!

bumping it up more