RETURNING DPS/TANK LF guild

Hi guys, I’ve been raiding on and off since wrath of the lich king. I took a break through most of shadowlands and have come back for dragonflight but have been struggling to find an active group to play with.

I would like to be able to raid and do AOTC + step into some mythic bosses, I’m also interested in doing m+ and getting KSM each season.

I don’t have a specific class im interested in playing in so I’m willing to fill whatever may be needed and I’m willing to play a dps or tank role.

I’m available most days and times as I don’t have a very busy rl schedule.

I’m a dedicated player always interested in trying to improve and get better.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

1 Like

Hiya!!! We definitely need a tank. Here’s some info → [H] dead on my screen - Tichondrius | 1/9M, AOTC | 6-9pm PST Tuesday Thursday

Contact info:

Discord: oddishsalad
Bnet: QTNebula#1174

1 Like

Hi There! we are <Âscension> on Area 52. We are an AOTC focus guild. The guild is about 6 weeks old and was formed by a group of friends that broke off from a casual guild.

We are currently 8/9H ATSC and are recruiting for both raid and M+

We run Tues/Thur @ 8pm-10:30pm EST.

If you’re interested or want to chat more, add me on discord: Raemynn (with two N’s)

Hello!
My guild Daybreak on Tichondrius is recruiting returning players and people interested in different content of the game. We are building up our raid team as well - PST based so later playing time but people are online often and Discord is active. Have a look and feel free to reach out if interested!

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting with you about a core spot here in Chaotic Neutral! We’re always looking for more long-term members we can bring into Aberrus & beyond. We’re open to most classes & specs right now so you’d be free to play whatever you’d like, the only spec we’re not taking more of right now is Ret, and that’s just because we have 3.

I’ll leave a brief TLDR along with more detailed info on us, hit us up if we interest you at all! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11:30EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

Hey man come check us out!

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me me know if you have any questions!

Hey there! Would love to chat w you about my guild called Requiem! We’re on Wyrmrest Accord and are currently 3/8 M and working down experiments! We’re primarily looking for great people to contribute to our community in general. Our players play other games and that’s ok! But we expect everyone to improve on a weekly basis during progression, and show up ready to go and on time! Our raid days are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST. If you’d like to chat more, feel free to hit me up on bnet @ Eggs#11694 or on discord at barny8263 . GL in your search!!

Divine Esports
Horde and Alliance options
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progressiom

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation /warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545

[NA][A/H][Stormrage]

Primeval Ascension is a newly formed AOTC/M+ guild looking to add more people to our roster! We are currently looking for all classes and specs as we aspire to fill out or core AOTC raid team. We’re also open to social and M+ players as well!

Heroic raid are slotted for Mon/Tuesday 9-11:00 CST. With a possible normal/alt raid night in the works!

If you happen to be interest in M+ or raiding, but aren’t sure where to start, don’t worry! We have no problems helping people learn! As long as you are willing to learn we are willing to teach!

Mythic+
• Everyone is welcome to join for M+!
• We will continue to run mythic+ keys throughout the week and have a dedicated

M+ section in discord people can post in for specific keys they want to do or if they need help getting slots filled for the vault!

• We would love to foster a solid M+ community with people interested in running all ranges of keys together even if they are not interested in joining the raid team!

Ultimately the goal in Primeval Ascension is to encourage a fun and friendly atmosphere for all types of players. We want our raid experiences to be enjoyable and stress free with a solid group of people! If this sounds like something you are interested to be part of, please reach out! We would love to have you!

We are here to have fun but progress in that order! Our goal is to provide a friendly, cooperative, fun, tightly knit raiding and M+ environment for people.

In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for members who exhibit the following qualities. Maturity, empathy, and competency. Be a good human and treat each other with respect and compassion.

If this sounds like the place for you, reach out to Campjo or Mixx_13 on discord MadeinJapan#11426 or DireRaven1216205 on Battle.Net

Hi Murdagon,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

Hey there!
if you’re interested in a morning group as you say, here’s our info, were looking for a flex player that can do any of a few specific classes.
We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Currently 4/9 M and pushing Rashok, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29
Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:
-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
Eastern time http://time.is/ET
We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-2
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello Murg! Maybe this is for you then. If you’re interested in a more casual environment I’d suggest my guild to you. It’s not a guild that looks to do mythic raiding for anything other than “eh maybe we can get a few bosses down if we got everyone aotc” We’re Disciples of Chaos MG. No expectations, just want people who are respectful of others! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. We do N on wed/thurs from 7-10pm server (central time) H friday/sat 7-10pm server

Guild & Server: : Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST
Current Progression: VOTI AOTC : 9/9H Aberrus 3/9M (Currently reclearing for trials.)
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes
Warcraftlogs: Yes
Requirements: Prefer mythic raiding exp. Understanding of mechanics and situational awareness, attendance, and improving logs.
Needs: Mage / Aug / Warlock / WW /Rogue ALL DPS All roles are competitive and welcome to trial.