Returning DK LF Guild

Hello everyone, i’m recently coming back after a break and am looking to get back into the swing of things for Shadowlands. I will be rolling a new DK and am looking for a place to call home. I previously did some Mythic+ and just barely did some Heroic raiding but i’m looking to get into it and learn with a fun and helpful group. Realm/Faction don’t matter to me either, i’ll join wherever. If you have any questions for me my contact info will be below, thanks again.

Bnet: Shayne#11804
Discord: ShayneDK#5275

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hi there!

I’m one of the GMs of the guild Golden Passione on Illidan!

We’re a new guild, looking to flesh out our roster. We’re looking to be an M+ and Heroic Raiding guild, with a friendly and welcoming environment. We’re happy to welcome everyone- rerollers, those returning to the game, transfers, whatever the case may be. We want to help you, and want you to have fun!

I’m on Bnet as ZaWarudo#11366 if you have questions!