Returning Disc Priest looking for late night/GMT+8

Just came back to WoW and currently loving it, but would love a guild to progress with.
I am on my second reset now since hitting 70 and am gearing up very fast in M+. I am one reset away from my 4P, I’m 388 but climbing rapidly each day as I grind out dungeons. I have previously raided in Mythic progression guilds but would be more than fine raiding in an AOTC focused guild.

I enjoy researching the best way to play my spec on a fight by fight basis, study boss strategies, analyse logs and constantly strive to improve my gameplay. I’m generally pretty active in discord, really enjoy running M+ and am always willing to help out guildies.

I work nights so late night/GMT+8 guilds are best suited for me. I am Australian but have previously raided in SG/MY guilds so I’m also open to that also. Will server transfer or faction change for the right fit.
If you think I’d be a good addition, let me know below or hit me up on Discord: Kalon#8973

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-barthilas-salsa-verde-28m-lf-heal-and-dps-3/1538806/9
check us out <3