Returning disc priest lf guild

Came back to the game in patch 9.2 and am looking for a horde guild to run with. Willing to alt run and show where im at with the game/show past expansion experience. Im currently 250 ilvl and have been catching up this week trying to push to a better spot gear wise.

Don’t know if you’ve found a home already, are opposed to server hops, or are married to disco priest…but Dirty Pirate Hookers - Dalaran is looking for someone reliable and fun to fill a raid spot Tues/Weds 9p-11p EST.

We have a disc priest already, but he is a vulpera and I’m sure that’s pretty much a war crime or something. But i digress, we are fun, hard to offend, push for AOTC and KSM, and enjoy achieves/mounts/etc. If you have interest or questions…

Bnet: Shimensoka#1311
Discord: Shimensoka#7901

Hello there! I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks and we are looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks! We don’t recruit for the bench so that isn’t something you have to worry about! We are a mythic prog guild with people who do high keys regularly so if that is up your alley we may be the place to call home. I will leave you with our guild website so you can learn more about us! The website is extensive and you should be able to learn all that you need to know about us!

I hope you find your home with us!

Hey there, are you still looking around for a guild?

A few friends and I recently started a raiding guild Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We also do alot of m+ keys dailies! Let me know if you’re interested!

Discord: Nedd#2353

Hey, Fumio!

If you’re still looking for a guild, Reborn-Dalaran may be a decent fit for you. We’re 2/11 Heroic right now, and looking to build our raid team up some to make better progression into heroic. Our current priest is holy, so we’d love a disc as well-- I know one of my fellow hunters would love some tasty PIs.

We’re a laid back community, who likes to have fun and maintain a familial atmosphere. We have a history of AOTC and some mythic in every tier but SoD which saw FF14 take a big chunk of our raiders. We tend to make sure we get the mount meta achievement as well.

If you want my overly long spiel: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or if you’d prefer to directly ask me questions my Bnet is: Nephilim#1432

Hi! Tide is a new guild looking to build it’s roster to progress at a steady pace through content. Led by a multi-CE raider and located on Proudmoore, we raid Sundays 10am - 2:30pm EST, with a break halfway through for lunch. We have high aspirations of CE and progressing through mythic as soon as we have a mythic ready roster available. If a chill environment that gets things done, filled with players that try their best and always want to improve, and the raid times fit your schedule, let me know! Would love to have you.

Discord: Malantide#5895
Bnet: Malantide#1196

Hey Fumio,

Our guild Ethos is a group of ex mythic raiders looking to build a casual AoTC raid team and could use another healer. I will drop a link to our guild recruitment post but if you have any questions please let me know, I would be happy to answer.