Returning DH tank looking for sunday-wednesday raid

I am a veteran MT/OT with CE achieves as well as several AOTC achieves under my belt since vanilla. I am just returning to the game after taking the expansion off for deployment and getting back to real life. I am ready to jump back in and tank at the high Calibur I have always been able to. I have done the 4-day raid weeks for 5 hours a day and am not looking for that. I am dependable and extremely adaptive. My raid availability times are Sunday through Wednesday. I have been able to gear up fairly quickly and feel like I am more than ready to progress in Heroic. will need very little explanation on most fights just any changes to your methods may be required. It will be my first time truly stepping into this raid, but I am more than confident I will not disappoint you. If I fit the bill, I would love to give it a shot. Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi! Sounds like you could be a good fit for our team. Let me know if you’d like to chat! Here’s a copy from my forum post.

Hi there! I am Bajimbus, Raid leader and GM of [Saltforged], a horde guild on Illidan (US)

We are looking for positive minded dps/tank players open to making new friends and building a strong team for season 4 fated raids. We used to progress mythic at the start of the expansion but have had many members leave to pursue real life endeavors. We are looking to rebuild our community and put our best foot forward into the next season and expansion.

We raid one night a week currently, Wednesday, from 8-11pm EST. I am looking at adding Thursday as well when we have more raiders, interest, and definitely for Dragonflight.

We spend our time running keys, raiding, and sometimes even playing other games together outside of WoW. We are definitely a community that values the relationships we have built together. Feel free to message me on discord (Bajimbus#0542) or reply to this thread with any questions!

I look forward to meeting you!

If you’re interested in a more casual raid group (that still wants to kill bosses as quickly as possible) then my Sunday team might be a good fit for you. Active guild, many opportunities for keys, and several memebers also play games together outside of WoW.
I’ll drop my guild ad below, and if you’re interested, i’d love to hear from you!

If your still looking for a guild add my discord Klarity#1518