Returning DH looking for N/H guild. Willing to transfer

Returning DH, Currently sitting at ILVL 447 looking for a laid back normal / heroic raiding guild. Preferably one that raids weekends but open to any. Willing to help supply guild bank with raiding materials for mythic nights, But honestly have no “want” to raid anything higher than Heroic.

I am currently on Mal’Ganis server, but I am open to transferring and swapping factions. If you are in need of some DPS please leave your guild information and I will be happy to check ya out! Thanks :slight_smile:

Good morning Fearblind!

Our horde Guild is looking to add more dps to our weekend raids. Our Guild raids Heroic NWC on Fri/Sat 7:30pm EST. We have a normal alt run on Thursday evenings. We run mythic keystones and have other fun Guild events.

I’m going to post our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fearblind!

Sèrendipity is an Alliance guild on Dalaran that is building a community of folks for raiding, mythic+, and pvp.

Our main raid goal is to be AOTC on every tier while also stepping into mythic and knocking down some bosses.

We run mid-high M+ keys nightly and we are actively gearing new and returning players like yourself by leveraging armorstacking in dungeons.

As a guild, we took a step back in progression to teach new and returning players mechanics in Nyalotha normal and cleared that last week. We are now into Heroic and knocked down the first 3 with ease.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM - #2 by Bobbÿ-dalaran

If we sound like we may be a fit, let’s chat. You can reach out to myself or Bender on bnet or discord. Cheers.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Hi Fearblind,

Please see the referenced guild recruitment post to see if you’re interested!

Hi Fearblind,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

Thank you for the response but seems to be more hardcore than I am looking for. I appreciate you taking your time out to respond though.