Returning Dev Evoker / Ret Pal LF Guild

Hi,

I am returning from a break and looking to find a semi-hardcore - hardcore guild I can raid with. I raided phase 1 of Dragonflight with some good-looking parses to show for it.

All I ask is for a community free of transphobia, homophobia, racism, etc. I don’t care what anyone’s personal views are! Just respect me and I’ll respect you!

Hi, Ophionor. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is recruiting for our raid team. We are a newer guild doing heroic reclears as we build up a full mythic roster, so I’d put us in the semi-hardcore bucket. We’re looking for a ret paladin so you’d be a great addition to our team. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

About Empyrean

Hey there! I will keep it mostly short and sweet! Empyrean is a long standing Guild that has resided on Moon Guard since 2017. We are a group of friends who love to hang out together on WoW, or even other games together! Most of us are in our late 20s - early 30’s with 9 to 5 jobs and understand that life can keep you busy. So we spend as much time as we can hanging out, doing M+, some Pvp, and Old T-Mog Raids!!

Raid Team Recruitment

Currently, we are rebuilding a raid team since we had real life kinda hit us like a truck and caused us as a guild to need to take time off. When we came back, half of our raid team had moved on to other situations and those of us who are left are interested in rebuilding and moving on. Currently we are recruiting for a 2/3/9 or 2/4/12 group size!

Raiding Expectations

We expect everyone will come to raid gemmed, enchanted, & preferably 10 minutes early. Please have knowledge of your class and role you play, be willing to ask questions as needed and don’t be afraid to let us know if you are struggling. We will always do our best to help you out! For attendance, we would prefer you make it to at the very least 80% of our raid nights. As stated before we know life can get busy and as long as you let us know that you will be late/missing ((if you can of course, barring an emergency then please put yourself/the situation first.)) all will be well.

Side Note - The guild will almost ALWAYS provide food & flasks for everyone. If you need/want potions to pop we also have those too.

• Raid Team: AOTC Focused
  • Progression: 9/9N & 6/9H
  • Times: Thursday & Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM (CST)
  • Needs: Ranged DPS, and Healers. (Everyone is encouraged to apply but we are pretty full on melee at the moment.)

Other Stuff

We love running Mythic + and few of us are really interested in pushing high keys or just running mythic + in general! We also enjoy Transmog & Achievement runs, as well as a bit of PVP on the side.

A lot of our guildies enjoy playing other games together such as Minecraft, Helldivers, Destiny, LoL, and many other things I cannot remember off the top of my head!

Server Transferring is NOT required to join us! Though we’d love to have you!!

Interested in Joining or Learning More? Contact

• Tavaena / Tatiana - Guild Master
  • Kaeyriel - Co GM/Raid Leader
  • Discord - trinket.heart or radiantyeen
  • BTag - GlitchFox #11676

We hope to hear from you soon!!

You would be welcomed here

Rez if Found Dead (Area-52) is looking to build a strong and successful raid team. Our core is AoTC together for the last 3 tiers and have been playing since vanilla. We are able and willing to help those just coming back to the game. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier and have a lot of fun in the process. We are looking for committed raiders that share this same goal, to join our raid team. We offer a fun atmosphere, while still requiring the competitiveness needed to succeed.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00 PM EST (invites start at 8:45) (may be adjusted based on raid need)

Current Progression:
9/9 Normal - Amidrassil
9/9 Heroic - Amidrassil

Recruitment needs:
We are currently looking for:
(All exceptional Players considered)

Expectations:
Be respectful of fellow guild members. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Members are expected to be enchanted, flasked, gemmed, and ready to go.
Able to follow a game plan.
Open to advice from other members.
Positive mindset.
Consistent attendance. We understand life happens and is priority, always.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining:
discord.gg/xh5vcUjXw9

Hello There Ophionor!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

5/9 Mythic 6th boss 50% best pull, We’re looking for Raiders for our second team 1/9Mythic Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30pm EST. This will be a AOTC/Mythic Casual Focused group. MSG for more info!
Disc: mooney4629 Btag:Mooney#12761

hit me up at jallen#11415

hello im from Magical on A52 we raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1am est and are 6/9 mythic . if our times/level of prog are of interest please reach out to me at
discord: marloe
bnet: marloe#1118
hope to hear from you!