Returning dad looking for casual-ish raiding/M+, 386 lock

Hi -

First, the TL;DR: I’m looking for relatively casual raiding, probably a couple of hours a night, a couple of nights a week, starting around 930-10 CST. I’m not looking for cutting edge, just general competence and effort, and I’m happy to start with wherever you are, if the fit seems right, be that normal or heroic or whatever. Also interested in running keys, which I’ve recently finally started doing some of in the past couple weeks.

I’m not totally averse to a role switch, and would definitely consider a server/faction swap if the fit is right (currently playing on Illidan Horde). My 386 lock is by far my best geared character, but I’ve got multiple 120s.

A bit of backstory - used to be a hardcore raider, starting from Vanilla (cleared MC/BWL as progression), all the way up through the beginning of MoP, in pretty much every role at one point or another.

Around the time the second tier of MoP came out in late 2012 I think, life hit, and I had a sequence of several years where I kicked off a career, started a family, expanded a family, etc…

Kids are getting a bit less needing of constant attention in the late evenings now, and I returned to the game for the first time in several years last November, because there was an itch I just couldn’t scratch anywhere else. I miss having a cool community to hang out with, and I really miss doing a bit of raiding with a consistent group.

Not sure what sort of bites I’m expecting on this post since almost everyone is looking for high mythic progression and I know I don’t have the time to support that habit at this stage (maybe down the road a year or two…).

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Would be interested in chatting with you to see if we would be a good fit. Added bonus is that you’re a Warlock, and I’m very interested in adding one to our team. Lets see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

I think you would enjoy yourself here we have several people in the guild and on the raid teams that are married and have children themselves. Im not for sure if our raid times are gonna be to late for you but, I will go ahead and post the guild info.
[A]<No Fun> 8/9H 1/8M BOD US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hey smash welcome back to the game first and foremost. My guild Eon is currently 1/9M looking for solid dps on a weekend schedule. Saturday Sunday 8-11pm est gives most of our raiders the ability to have lives and raid. Our guild is progress based but I have a feeling you would fit right in with your previous raid experience. Feel free to add me so we can talk more!

Emg#11389

Enjoy the rest of your night!

Hiya Smashturbate…given your name I have a feeling you’ll quite fit in with my guys, we’re an all adult guild in age but maturity wise we’re about eh 14 year old boys (even the girls) when we’re altogether in voice hanging out and wrecking things…I’ll pop our info below and if you’re interested feel free to add me and we’ll go from there :star_struck: (Our times are a little bit off from what you listed not sure if that’s a deal breaker or not)

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We’re in need of :heart_eyes:
Tank (ONE)
DPS (BOOMKIN/BMHUNTER/SPRIEST/ELE/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We are looking for ranged dps for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while and most of us were server first raiders at various points but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together, rbgs, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real loves or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d live to talk. Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

GiGi#1168

Hi Smashturbate

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you. We’re looking for ranged dps to join our team.

We’re a casual, heroic only raiding guild on the Korgath server. We raid 2 days per week, on Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST.

We are currently 8/9N and 4/9H BoD

Each tier, we have cleared heroic and earned the AotC achievement. Once that is done, we work on raid achievements as well as other things, sometimes a mythic boss or two.

Our group is full of adults in their 30s and up, with families, jobs etc. We used to raid more hardcore, clearing what was once the current version of mythic. Now, like you, life hit and we’re quite a bit more casual. We like to chat on raid nights, but on non-raid nights we can be fairly quiet. We do run mythic+ groups during the week and sometimes other activities as well.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me, Amateria#1632

Hey there, we are currently 9/9 N BoD and 4/9 H BoD Horde (US-Thrall) and we are looking for DPS and Heals to complete AoTC.

Bloodwall raids W/Thrus/M from 8-11pm EST.

Please message either our GM: Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707 or Btag: ZMAN#1775 / Discord: Zero#6174

Hi Smash,

I enjoyed your post. It seems like you fit the lifestyle as a lot of our current roster. We are an AotC guild that focuses on AotC/M+. We do dabble on the mythic loot pinatas, but CE is not anywhere on our radar or part of our focus. We’re looking for a few more DPS to fill out our roster. I don’t see your raid history on this toon, but would like to have a chat with you, if you’re interested. Give our post a look and let me know if you’d like to chat more! GL!

Hey there Smashturbate, heh…

Please glance over my guild and hopefully we’re a fit for you. Best wishes finding the perfect guild!

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Co-GM/Recruitment - Adrisenpai#9736 (Discord) | AdriAlmighty#1682 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)

Hey there,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Spriest
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Rogues

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey Smash,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs! If you can make 7 CST start time we might be a good fit for what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and need competitive DPS (even melee). Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Thanks for the reply! Definitely sounds like the closest to what I’m looking for, but after thinking about it, 9pm might be pushing it very slightly. I’ve updated my OP - I’d probably need to start around 9:30 or so or risk being a few minutes late sometimes.

Still looking! I think my ideal time is probably like a 10-12cst or so.

Appreciate the replys from everyone!

[A] Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654.

I get that, however, being a few minutes late isn’t the end of the world for us. We do have a few others that sometimes arrive 10-15 minutes or so late every now and then because of work. We can often work with different schedules, especially if we know ahead of time.

So if that would work for you and it is something you’d want to explore further, let me know!

Definitely interested! Sent a bnet request.