Returning couple seeks casual raiding guild with awesome community

Vroc,

I would like to invite you to come hang out with us at We Released. We are composed of mythic raiders, returning players gearing up for shadow lands, pvp players, and of course people who push keys! We are an adult guild with working families, college students, and a have a few couples! Please look at our guild spam below, and if you want to see if we are the right fit shoot me a message!!

WE RELEASED on Thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than members; we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

Current Progress: 3/12 Mythic Ny’alotha (Our core is 5/12. Just need a full team for Mythic.)

Current Priorities:
Mage - Open
Warlock - High
Priest - High
Rogue - Open
Druid - Open
Monk - Open – MW High
Demon Hunter - Open
Shaman - Open – Resto High
Hunter - Open
Warrior - Open
Paladin - Open
Death Knight - Low

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)
Disc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

I had to scroll through so many guilds /copypaste stuff my finger got tired. Yo we’re a chill guild raiding 730-1030 latest. Just like some heroic raiding atm. If interested hmu buttercup#1858

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3

Welcome back! < Oops on Norman > (Zul’jin) is a one night raid group (Sat. 8-11 est) that is looking to grow its roster to push into mythics (currently 12/12H).

Our core has played together since Cata and we are looking for likeminded players who want to raid with skilled players, but don’t have the time to commit to long raid hours.

Btag: Golad#1202 if you have any questions!

Hi there,

Welcome back to the game! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Our goal is to maintain a friendly and fun environment that gives people a reason to log in and play this awesome game with awesome folks. We will be starting a quick Normal progression next reset to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability see the fights before stepping into Heroic and ultimately get situated for shadowlands progression. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like, though we will be active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid, etc. We really do want to make all parts of the game accessible. Have a look at our recruitment post below. My contact information is below also below, I hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Really recommend BlackLotus!

This group is great and will take you as you are! I just couldn’t meet their times, sadly, time differences didn’t work well. Chatty, active discord and wide range of activity. <3

1 Like

Hey there,

You may not be looking to get into something from the ground up, but if that at all interests you, you may be interested in my idea below. I’ve linked the guild recruitment post, just let me know if you would like to chat more! :slight_smile:

Hey bud I’d really like to talk with you let me know if your interested here is the guild link below and this my my battle tag Mako#1649

Hi Vroc and wife. Welcome back!
From your post it sounds like our guild might be a really good match for you guys. We do a little bit of everything, including M+ and raiding. (Currently 3/12 Heroic NYA)
However, our main goal as a guild is to have fun and help each other learn/grow in a non-toxic/elitist setting.
We also have a few couples in the guild as well, if that helps. :stuck_out_tongue:
If any of this sounds promising to you, let me know! I’d be more than happy to chat with you further.

Battletag: Kirbear#1929

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey, I see this has been up a while, but on the off chance yo haven’t found yourself a place to call home, we’d love to have you at The Wicked Lounge, guild on Area-52, but if you’d rather not drop the cash to transfer we also have a community. We raid 6-9 P.M. PST (9-12 EST) Friday/Saturday We have AotC as our goal for the xpac.

If it sounds interesting we’d love to meet you both, and hope you try us out, if you’ve already found a place, congratulations and offer still stands.

P.S. Discord is best way to contact me midday Sothiss#5292

Hey Vroc,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I’m building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. The goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. Other things we will do include achievement runs, M+ (obviously), and the occasional battleground or arena. We will be a small tight-knit group whose main focus is to play together and have a good time. If interested, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Farm night will be either Monday or Wednesday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Did you did a home? if not hot me up crow#1530 We have what your looking for i think.

could be a good home for you!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Thanks all for the replies!!!

I contacted a few of you, but just an fyi, we did find a guild. Not yet sure if it is a fit, but going to give them a chance (and hope they’ll give us one too lol).
If things don’t work out, I’ll be back on the forums :slight_smile:

Vroc

1 Like

Hi Kawi!
Another good group of peeps, especially GM! <3 I just like allaince!

Your post reminds me of… well, me! Haha. My wife and I got back last year after a similar situation, and after being in this guild for a year, it reminded us why this game is fun in the first place – the people!

Going to drop some info below – if you feel it syncs well with what you’re looking for, add me and lets chat!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just think about it…

Hey Vroc!

I think S E V E N might be what your looking for. Also how can I get my wife to play WoW with me.

More info at