Returning couple looking for a guild

Howdy,

Long time couple of WoW players looking for a casual guild. M+, pvp, and some light raiding and guild events are all things we enjoy. We’ve done a bit of everything at different times since vanilla, taking breaks along the way. Looking for some like-minded adults to chill with!

1 Like

Should have mentioned that I posted on an alt some some reason. We both have fresh(ish) 70s, as we unsubbed after the first week of DF. Looking to get back into it!

Hi Aanngry!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Well met, Aanngry! If a faction swap is something you would consider…

is an Alliance guild looking for active players who enjoy playing the game with other social members. Big bonus if you are a mage! Mythic+, casual raiding, pvp, questing, leveling alts, hunting transmog, getting achievements, and anything else you enjoy!

We clear each raid tier on normal. Currently 7/8 in Vault. Desperately seeking a mage! Raid time starts at 8PM CST and lasts for 2 hours with a mid-way break. We have members who run mythic+ from casual lower keys to pushing for KSM. We have an active discord server for chatting and sharing content.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have ya! Inclusion is our priority. LGBTQ+, 420, and family friendly. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

For more details message me via Discord @Mojosan#6073

Howdy!

If you’re still looking around, hit me up on discord! Zozz#0329

If your looking for something Casual its in our name!

Hi Beaty,

Casual Carnage Is A Social/Causal Raiding Guild On Illidan Horde.

We are currently recruiting for Dragon Flight Raiding/M+ or just for people that wanna be social with a great community.

A Little Bit About Us

• We formed in april 2022 with friends that wanted to create a fun community for wow and other games.
  • All of our players come from different backgrounds and experience we do our best to bridge the gap between veterans and newbies alike.
  • We are an inclusive community that does not tolerate hate of any kind.

Raid Times for DragonFlight:

Raid Team (Casual Normal/Heroic):

Tuesday - 7-9pm CST

Thursday - 7-9pm CST

Current Needs:

Raid Team (Normal/Heroic)

Tanks: Full

Healers: 1

Melee DPS: 1

Ranged DPS: 2 (Prefer Mage)

Progression:

Raid Team (Casual Normal/Heroic) Progression:

• 8/8 Normal Voti 7/8 Heroic Voti

If this sounds like the guild for you or you want more information contact the GM or Co-GM on Battle.net or Discord!

Guild Master - Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Co-GM - MobGL - Bnet: Mobmauler#1809 Discord: MobGL#9629

Good evening to the two of you. We are a group of older aged wow players. I would say aged 40ish with some a bit younger and some a bit older. We dabble is a bit of everything. We are on the horde side on the realm Wrymrest and our guild is called Synchronicity. It is a RP realm but our guild does not RP. There are RP events on the realm if that is something that interests you.
We casually raid so far Friday evening. We run Mythic+, have altoholics,achievement hunters, mount collectors,pet collectors. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will leave our guild blurb for tou to read. I wish you both luck in finding you new home.

Have it you way down in Booty Bay! Come on down and grill some hotdogs with the boys! Omni#9776 on disc!

Hi Beaty - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and also recruiting Social and M+ key enthusiasts. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

hi beaty we are a small guild called dragonraiders. We do both RPVP and PVE content. in the future we would like to build a team for RBGS and Raids. We also do mythics, 2s, and 3s. We are chill. we are in the server khaz modan,blackrock, muradin, nordrassil, and azjolnerub.
Fellg#9482 if you have any questions just dm in discord.

If faction swap is an option lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello Beaty!

After reading your post I wanted to reach out and see if you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

Booty bay hotdogs does it all, Omni#9776 on disc!

Hey! I think you guys might be the perfect fit for our guild! We do a bunch of stuff together and are always looking for more people to do them with!

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)

-Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hey Beaty,
Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral, Arms Warrior, Rogue, DH
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756