Returning CN AOTC Player LF Active Guild (DPS/Healer)

Hi all, I’m returning back to the game after a short break thanks to work. I’m looking for a casual raiding guild that has people active throughout the day. I’ve been playing and raiding since vanilla release, but my core group has fizzled out over time and no longer plays. Would love to find a good group to run with long term. I’ll play any class, but definitely prefer Monk/Druid to be flexible.

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 3/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST
Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at

Deathsdotter#3483
Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

Hi Calixa,

I’m recruiting for a Horde guild here on Thrall named Assault. We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST (10-1 EST). If that schedule works for you, check out our guild post below to find out our specific recruitment needs. The post also has my Battle.net info if you’re interested in reaching out to discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Liim

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hello there Insanity’s Edge here,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

• Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
    -People coming back to the game are welcome.
    (This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
    -We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Hello,

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hi Calixa!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but have swapped to heroic in the new year and are now 5/10H.

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)