Returning CE raider looking for Shadowlands home - WW

TLDR - returning player, looking to play WW Monk, Horde only, 2-day only, prefer EST time zone.

Hey folks,

I’m a former mythic raider with officer experience looking for a consistent team in Shadowlands. I took most of BFA off due to finishing my graduate degree, but am super excited to get back to progression raiding.

I have CE from most tiers since Siege of Orgrimmar, primarily playing Balance druid, but also Warlock and Monk depending on tuning. My BFA experience includes CE during Dazar’alor as well as 7/8 Mythic EP before my guild unfortunately imploded. I did not raid during Nya’lotha.

For Shadowlands, my current plan is to play WW Monk instead of Balance. Since I understand melee spots are limited, I’m a competent multi-classer and am open to playing another class/spec as long as it’s a very good fit.

I’m not looking for more than 2-days a week. Also no interest in raiding during the one week left in this expansion so trial period would be during Shadowlands.

I can be reached either in this thread or through BNet at Divisive# 1543

I look forward to having a discussion about my past raiding experience and how I can help your team!

Logs from EP: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/divisive#zone=23

Logs from BFD: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/divisive#zone=21

Divisive is a great player and a really chill dude. Comes highly recommended from me (his GM for like 5 years in BRH).

Thanks Ari!

Posting on behalf of guild. We are in need of a WW Monk. You can reach me at Soosh#11155

Quentiam Dominus
2 Day Horde CE Shadowlands

Times:
Tuesday/Thursday
8:30-11:30 EST
Monday is optional heroic night.

First two weeks of the raid tier we hope to be able to raid on Monday in order to help us push faster.

Who we are:
We are a group of friends that have been playing with each other for a couple years looking to get back into the game again. We intend to push into mythic raiding and get CE at a raid schedule of two days a week. We have multiple CEs ourselves and are looking to get back into it with Shadowlands. Currently we are all playing casual until Shadowlands drops.

If you are interested hit us up!
Add Matured#1280, Eirok#1679, Cynne#11235 on BNet.

Good morning

Pillow Fort is a ET guild looking to fill in some core dps and a tank spot for SL. Our schedule is Thursday and Saturday at 8 PM ET. Active on discord in the evening and very helpful group. Most of us have been playing since Wrath or BC. Feel free to message me in game if you’re interested. Holyhow#1277>Battletag

Hi evening crowd!

Hey there! I just sent you a request on bnet, looking forward to getting to know you!

Thanks everyone for reaching out, working through talking to you!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium
Hunter - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

1 Like

Morning Divisive,

You sound like great team player that would fit in perfectly with us. We would love to talk to you more about a Raid spot on Team Royal Phoenix. They are a two day a week Mythic team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm-10:00pm CST. Add me on discord for a chat/text!

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

Hey Divisive!

I know you are going to be spammed with guild posts but I honestly think we would be a great fit for you!

We are a group of returning CE raiders looking to get back into it in SL but on a 2 night schedule.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and would only add days if the group votes for it.

Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge while having fun to prevent burnout. During raid we are focused but, also, laid back.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in just shoot any of the officers a message and we will get you scheduled for an interview!

Thanks for your time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499?u=nartpls-bleeding-hollow

I’ll leave a bit more spam for your consideration.
We’re a guild of returning mythic raiders with our main focus on CE and M+ progression.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Fresh Guild here, you could likely be a core member or class lead with your experience if that is of interest to you.

Chee Kon is a fresh guild looking to form a solid raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday(if voted upon by the group) - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting for ALL raid spots at this time.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991