Returning CE raider looking for a home to get AotC and chill

Hi! I’m coming back to shadowlands after a break for most of 9.1 and some of 9.2. I mained a disc priest for CN and played Shadow for all of Sanctum. I have prior CE experience on multiple different characters but I’m looking to move back to my original main of Warlock. Mostly I’m just looking for a chill place to hang out and get some gear and kill some bosses on my way to AotC. If thats what you and your guild are all about hit me up and we can chat. Im pretty laid back and have two kids and a wife so raiding is something im doing for fun now instead of the hardcore mythic grind.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there Revdan, I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks! We are a mythic raiding guild with an addiction to keys and a great community that is developing close friendships! You seem to be very much like us as a whole going by your post so I think you would be a great fit for us. Our website has everything that you need to know about the guild and more! So read up on us at your leisure! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you wanna ask some questions.

I hope that we can be a place that you call home.

Not sure how late of a guild you’re looking for, but I’m in pretty much the same boat as you. Used to raid in serious mythic progression guilds, but just got burned out on it from having a wife and four kids (they really wear you out lol) and now I am just looking to chill and have a good time. Since it’s been hard to find a guild like that, I’m starting my own.

<Midnight Madness> is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. Our goal is to clear AOTC every tier and then do some casual Mythic progression once we have the roster to do so. I’m looking for quality players that care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but we are far more concerned about having a good time on a shorter raid schedule, which will give us time in the week to do other things together like M+, PvP, and achievement/transmog runs. We will be a small, tight-knit group that wants to kill bosses and have a good time doing so. If this is something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Wednesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • As we grow, we will add an optional farm/alt night as well

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

Hey there,

We are looking for a few more dps!

Guild is called Cypher, we are on Illidan, 7/11 heroic, raiding sat/sun at 7 eastern, semi casual, going for AOTC and maybe dipping our toes in mythic if we feel like it.

If you’re interested or have any questions my disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers

Hey there I run a semi-casual guild on Sargeras called Missunderstood.
We raid once night a week from 830-1130pm CST we are currently 10/11N and 4/11H.

We’re a group of LGBT+ friendly adults who all have lives outside of the game. I understand time is tight and you want to get as much enjoyment out of the little playtime we have.

If this sounds interesting please hit me up on discord @ Del#6863

Hi Revdan,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming healers and dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 6/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault. If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Current Raid Prog
7/11 H

Officer Experience
11/12 M Nyalotha
10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: Holy Pally, Mistweaver, Disc, Druid
DPS HIGH NEED: Mage, WW, DK, Rogue
DPS Medium: Ret, Hunter, DH, Warlock

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues 10pm-1am EST
Next patch we will likely move to a 2 day raid schedule.
This is not a “show up when you feel like it” raid team. While we understand IRL things come up, we take attendance seriously and it will be monitored.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hey Revdan,

Don’t know if you’re still on the hunt for a new team, but if so I’d love to chat. My AotC+ team is casual and looks to get AotC and a handful of mythic bosses every tier. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm PST and are looking for some solid RDPS to help round out our roster. We have a very active guild with many ppl going for KSM and KSH and constantly running keys. Let me know if you’re interested, would love to connect. Thanks!

• Tyr
    Panda507#1655

Reborn on Dalaran might be just what your looking for. Our discord is pretty active, pretty much all the time, even with the people who have since moved on to other games and guilds.

You can read our spiel if interested at [A] Reborn 2/11 H is recruiting for Heroic 2.

We focus on raiding and we raid tue/thurs 7:30-10:30 EST.