Returning CE player LF guild Can raid anytime/anyday

Hello my name is Jake aka my ingame name is Fire. I played shadowlands for a little here and there and was bored and now have the itch to raid/pvp again. I did some basic mythic plus in season1/2 and also some mythic bosses. Last xpack i got CE on the last tier in BFA on a Hpal/Mage/Hunter and would love to play a hybrid healer like a Hpal or shaman. I can play alliance or horde.

My plan is to find a cool guild and just level a new toon on your server and ill catch up on gear quick on my own and could be ready to raid within a week or too. I used to push IO in BFA 20+s and would love to do the same in SL.

Sorry for my wall of text but if you would like to chat i can talk on discord or Bnet

Discord ID is Statefarm206#5576
Bnet ID is Fire#1218
Looking forward to chatting with yall <3 thank you for taking the time to read my post

Hello! My guild is currently seeking to fill our roster for mythic progression.
We’re currently 4/10m and are aiming to push as far as we can; we’re a pretty chill group and do mythic+ on the regular and the core team would be happy to help you gear a character!

Feel free to send me a friend request if you’d like to know more
Disc: Lurrrk#1032
Bnet: vhs#11910

Hey Fire!

We are a smaller horde guild on Area 52, currently 7/10H pushing towards AOTC. We are specifically looking for an extra healer like a holy pally as we try and move from 2/2/6 to 2/3/9. Here’s our post and I will add you on Discord to chat!

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still looking for that CE/mythic raiding environment, or if you’re looking for something more lowkey and casual now. We are an AOTC focused guild with some mythic dappling at the end of a tier when we’ve downed the last boss for heroic. Right now we’re looking for more DPS for our roster as we have approximately 800 million healers on our team XD

Here’s some more information, please reach out if you’re interested!

Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated DPS members to fill out our raid team.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

Greetings Fireshocked!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hello Jake from Statefarm. Our guild, One Blood is recruiting. I sent you a friend request on discord. Below is a little about our guild.

ABOUT ONE BLOOD
Guild Master and few officers goes way back to vanilla WoW (Alliance). One Blood started in Burning Crusade as Horde and remained active for most of the expansions. The guild took a break in Legion and came back for about half of Battle for Azeroth. So rest assured, the officers knows how to properly run the guild and lead raids.

One Blood is NOT and will never aim to be a large guild (e.g. multiple raid teams). We like to stay small (15-25 active players) so we can run heroic raids (AOTC) and dip our feet in Mythic progression and get to know the people we play with. We’ve achieved our goal of 10/10H AOTC and now we are pushing as far as we can into Mythic.

We understands that real life happens. People come and people go. Our goal is to provide a friendly and open environment for people to wind down and just have fun. No pressure but some commitment (raiders).

GUILD RULES
Nothing fancy, just the typical common sense.

1. Be nice, play nice. Good sportsmanship is highly encourage.
  2. No unnecessary rage and try to avoid selfish actions when in group settings.
  3. If anyone have any issues with other members or the way the guild is run, please do speak to an officers, we will sort it out before things escalates.
    RAID SCHEDULE
    Days of Raid: Tuesday AND Thursday
    Hours per Raid: 3 hours
    Raid Time: 7:00PM-10:00PM Pacific
    Calender Signup: Please use discord Calendar to sign-up for raids at least 48 hours prior to raid. Please do not just randomly show up, it’s not polite since Officers need to plan raid composition based on whos coming.

RAID RULES

1. Be on time, or at least let someone know if you are going to be late. It’s not OK having everyone wait on you.
  2. Try to stay the full raid duration, dipping early throws off the raid composition and brings inconvienence to everyone.
  3. Sharing is caring. Don’t get mad if someone didn’t offer you an item. Loot is Personal Loot so if they want to keep it, they keep it. Tip: Make friends, so they’ll share loot with you more willingly :slight_smile:
  4. Trolling in raid is allowed! But please avoid wiping the raid or any action that will impact the raid progress.

RAID CONSUMABLES
Flasks: Guild supplied, personal stack as backup
DPS/Prepots: Personal stack, guild do NOT supply
Guild Repairs: On

RAID PERFORMANCES
One Blood is not an elitist guild, however, we do ask that every raider give it their 105%. It’s not nice to join raid just to get carried. Officers will be running WoW Logs and audit parses on a weekly basis. Overall, we’re asking for raiders to be performing at least in the 50-60 percentile. If you’re not at those numbers, work towards reaching that. We will not tolerate raiders that stays at a stagnant performance below 50% and doesn’t strive to do better.

CONTACTS
Nyte#8933 (discord)
dyanahime#4586 (discord)

I would love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have.

Hello Jake

Welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

We got 5/10M in CN and are 3/10M in SoD. We look to clear heroic each tier as soon as possible and then push as far into mythic as we can. We love the challenge that mythic brings, but don’t necessarily have the time to push and guarantee CE. The reduced schedule (5hrs/wk) is our way of balancing our WoW passions and RL responsibilities.

Regarding M+, the reduced raid times mean we have more time for M+. We have a number of members who regularly run M+ with some pushing past 20.

Although our guild celebrated it’s 10th anniversary this past April, we did not raid BFA. Our greatest achievements were CE Garrosh in Mists and cleared M Hellfire Citadel just after the pre-patch in Warlords.

How about spriest that can off-spec heal? :grin:
OR WW Monk that can off-spec heal? :grin:

Our raid team is in need of dps. On the flip side, we are limited on healers for M+.

We are on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage.

We are a light-hearted and respectful guild and our RL/GM, Shadizar, is level-headed. He has high-end raiding and guild-leading experience going back all the way to Vanilla. He also has a lot of leadership experience in his professional career. I say this because he sees his role as a maintainer of atmosphere as well as a gatherer/distributer of WoW knowledge and raid strategist. We want a tight team in addition to progression.

We have people pushing 20+

Na. It’s nice to see more information than less. Gives me a better feel for what you’re looking for and if it’s worth my posting.

And thanks for reading my replies!

I’ll pass your info on to Shadizar. In the meantime, if we sound promising feel free to reach out to him (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). He’s a very busy bear.

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hey Fireshocked, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 M ythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140