Nope not today

once apon a time

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Hi I’m Ken ^.^

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild seeking recruits for our two weekly raid teams.

Mythic Raid

• Wed/Fri from 6:00-9:30 pm PT (3-hour max run time from first pull)
  • This team requires 90%+ attendance.
  • All team members must have a DPS spec and gear set.

Roster Needs:

• Healer (Shaman/Druid)
  • Ranged DPS (must have strong performance, log-verified)
  • DPS w/ Tank off-spec
  • Will consider a strong tank candidate (non-Paladin) if it’s the right fit

Normal/Heroic Raid

• Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT
  • This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive heroic raid team.
  • Players are expected to maintain reasonable attendance and performance benchmarks, but we will work with the right players!

Roster Needs:

• Reliable strong DPS
  • Tank (Non-Paladin)
  • Possible healer (MUST have a DPS off-spec & gear set)

About Illicit
We’ve grown this year from just 10 members to over 650 current members (all active within 30 days). In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind in with everything we do. This includes everything from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US
For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)

We can’t wait to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We need some Starchicken in our groups!

Hey would love to talk to you. My guild is 6/8m with zaqul being very close to a kill. We would love to add a boomkin to our roster for 8.3 and shadowlands, and think you would be a perfect option. Outside of raid times, we run m+ all the time and we have people who do pvp. We raid thurs/mon 830-1130est. My bnet is tokara102#1782 if you have any questions or want to chat further. Looking forward to hearing from you. My discord is also Torqan#9922 if you want to chat that way.

I agree with Judi… Illicit is where it’s at! I’m Ryme (the GM and one of the RLs) and we can definitely find a spot for you on one of our teams! Lets talk more!

Bnet: ryry#11575

Hi there!

Madstone Allure on Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting for Ny’alotha raiding progression! We’re looking for healers and rdps! We’re a fun, laid back and social group of people. We’re a newly established guild, but all our raiders have experience raiding since Vanilla. We are AOTC EP and looking to do the same with Ny’alotha.

We raid Friday evenings 8:00pn-11:30pm EST (5:00pm-8:30pm PST). Our members are on at all times during the day, with the most on in the evening. We run Mythic+ dungeons throughout the week as well as Islands and PvP. We do Mog runs and other silly things when we’re not raiding/dungeoneering.

Contact Person: For all your guild questions: Zahdie-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: LynorePaisley#4936 Battlenet: PaisleyLyn#1902) -OR- Rhozul-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: TheEverymanGamer#4122) -OR- Sordina-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: Capt#8473)
For all your raiding questsions: Andorirn-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: Andorirn#6666) -OR- Tadera-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: ormmund#9169)

Hope to hear from you soon! :3

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

add me @ Basedgod#1650 hope to hear fromn you soon

Hey skrubbzero, if your willing and able to do Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm CST and aren’t opposed to going alliance I’d love to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628 I hope to hear from you soon

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com

Hey! LowKey is a brand new guild and we are recruiting for all roles. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus/pvp on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542