Returning Lock LF mythic prog guild

Hello, I have returned to the game after an absence due to family irl issues and unfortunately my guild has disbanded. I last raided in SL during SoFO. I am in the process of gearing up two characters a lock and boomy. I have a passion for progression mythic raiding and have many years of experience with it.

My preference would be to play for your guild in 10.1. I am almost 400 ilvl now after 3 days on both toons. My parses are typically in the purple or upper blue. I emphasize mechanics first than EFFECTIVE dps. I emphasize this intentionally. I don’t care about padding during progression. I am able to take and give constructive criticism as well as constantly looking to improve my toon and performance via sims/discord/websites and asking questions to high end raiders playing the same class.

Also I am not toxic and do not want to be in a guild with said people. I want to vibe and have fun with my guildies.

Can previous logs.

Avail any day after 530pm PST

Contact me on discord Fuzzy#4706

Hello Alzu,

We are currently looking for range dps for 10.1 raiding. We also do mplus, achievement runs, random runs, typically just have fun together. Below is our information. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mythic Short Bus is looking for some new riders on the bus to heroic/mythic raiding town for 10.1. Our goals each tier is to get AOTC and mythic raiding. We are looking for riders that want a fun environment and wants to down some bosses. We also have a lot of members that do mythic plus. We provide flasks, pots, food, and runes as well. So if you want to ride this bus to raiding town, come join us! Any questions or wanting more info, please reach out to us.

Raid Times:

• Wednesday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST
  • Thursday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST

Current Needs:

• 2 Healers (High)
  • DPS (Med) - Prefer ranged
  • We are always open to applications from any class.

Contact Info:

• Discord - Enfemus#4697 (Officer), Ampleturp#7677 (GM)
  • Bnet - Enfemus#1126 (Officer), Turpen#1856 (GM)

Hi Alzu, I don’t know how late you can raid, but if you can stay up late, we might be a good fit! We’d love to have a boomkin for 10.1.

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific (12mn - 2:30am Eastern).

We were 9/10M in SoD, 7/11M in SFO, now 6/8M and 8/8H in VotI. We are currently looking for 1 rogue and 2 ranged dps. We have finished raiding for 10.0.7, so are recruiting for 10.1.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US realms, with people on both Horde and Alliance side (though mostly Horde).

Feel free to contact me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord - preferred) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hello Alzu,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Removed boomy from post. Was playing both lock and boomy and it #feelsbadman. Adjusted the post a bit. I cannot stay up super late regularly. Thanks. Still looking for a good fit.