Returning Boomkin

Mid Mythic Tier Raider always looking to push mythic and better myself. Looking to push into mythic in season 4 and find a new home for Dragonflight

Btag - Kiliegh#1386
Discord - Burger#6102

Hello there! We have been looking for a boomie for our mythic team. I’ll give ya my guild advertisement and if you’re interested, you should chat with Serl.

i have logs.

Hey Burgerking, may I take your order? I think you could be a good fit for our guild and I’d love to talk to you more! Here is our copypasta:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!

Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM.

Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

maybe sorta still looking

would love to add another boomkin to our team! :slight_smile: hit me up if our times work and you’re intrigued…

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core has had numerous mid-tier mythic progressions since early BFA and is looking to take it a step up from casual progression.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW

Not sure if our hours work for you but we would love a booking progression raider for Dragonland. Feel free to give me a poke in discord if interested and we can chat. Good luck to ya regardless!

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, and how hardcore you want to go, but if you’re open to a one-night schedule with a bunch of ex-CE guys, we might be a good fit. I’d love to chat if you get a moment!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 4/10 M Fated Nathria, 9/10 H Sanctum, 9/11H SoFO, with the intention of finishing all fated raids AOTC before clearing some casual mythic while we wait for Dragonflight.

Current needs include all dps classes and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)