Returning Boomkin and DPS Warrior LF Raiding Guild

hey lam are you available on the weekends?

Hey! I’m the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc on Horde Area 52. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST, and an optional Alt/Heroic raid on Sundays. We’re searching for Heroic raiders that are looking to transition to Mythic. We made that transition last expansion and we can help other people make it now. Our goal is Cutting Edge but we are keeping our expectations realistic. If all that sounds good to you let me know. Good luck on the guild search and have a nice day!

Groovydude#11421 on Bnet.

<RĂ€gnarok> [H] Area52

Who We Are:
RĂ€gnarok is full of drama free, talented adult members who find balance in competitive raiding and real life obligations.

What We Need:

We encourage all types of players here at Rag. We want you for you! Core raiding spots are competitive so if you want that spot you have a 100% chance at shooting for it in the first week of SL raiding!

Our Raids:

Mythic Team1 – Tues/Wed

Mythic Team2 – Wed/Thurs

Heroic Team – TBD

All raids – 8pm – 11pm EST

We look forward to meeting you! (PS
there might just be a game of AmongUS as an icebreaker!!!)

Contacts: (Discord)
Fel#6958
Aearo#9581

Hey man! We’re currently recruiting your specs, and your availability seems to match up perfectly With our raid times, so I figured you’d wanna check us out.

Hello there BOTH OF YOU!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hello lamb-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by GrĂ­mmie-area-52

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork. 

We are currently looking to fill our mythic roster slots and would like to have a few backups as well. Currently we are recruiting:

Tank: Off-tank/DPS Demon Hunter
Healer: Off healer/DPS any class
Damage Dealers: If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.

[b]Raid Times[b]-
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their btag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).