Returning Boomkin and DPS Warrior LF Raiding Guild

After reading over your post I think you would be a good fit for our raid team!

A little about Critical Theory; we are an active mythic raiding guild that pushes to achieve cutting edge on a 2-day raiding schedule. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 9pm-12am EST with an optional/alt heroic run on Sunday 9pm-12am EST.

Please contact:
Persecutionx (GM) – Bnet: JSetzx#1603 or Discord: Persecution#9022
Jock (Officer) – Bnet: FeralxBloom#1334 or Discord: Jock#7064
Umbrane (Officer) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

As a fellow boomy, I’d be remissed if I didn’t reach out even if our raid times aren’t exactly what you’re looking for! T/TH/M 10-1amEST are when we raid, but we have something pretty special going on here and think if you check us out on WoWProg you’d agree! If the times just aren’t what you’re looking for then I totally understand too :), GL on the search!

6/8 Alliance guild looking for a few more DPS. Would like to talk if you are interested.

Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Eternal Palace!

7/8M EP
9/9M BoD

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

We also have a new addition to the guild:

Raid Times - 10:30PM - 12:30AM EST Sun, Mon, Tues

*** The new team is looking for all roles. Special interest in someone looking for a raid lead role. Guild supports recruitment, supplies, and other necessities for this role.

Current Needs at the time of this post are listed below. I will update as it changes in the replies.

Tank - Only looking at off-spec tanks at this time
Healer - Disc Priest, Rsham
Ranged - Lock, Spriest, Mage, Boomkin
Melee - Warrior, Rogue

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history (9 years!) filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 430+ preferred, neck lvl 65+
  • Benthic gear, if your class requires it.
  • Strong preference for previous/recent mythic experience, but not necessary in some cases.

Mandatory Expectations for Mythic Raiders:

• Complete a M+ appropriate to the current gear cap on weekly chests.
  • Continue to work on AP for neck levels to unlock essences.
  • Prepare the fights, to the best of your ability. This includes PTR videos, if necessary, for new raid tiers.
  • Be knowledgeable and flexible with their class and spec.

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!

Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536
Recruitment: Drinkinmycup#1192

Hey there Lamb, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

are you looking for weekends? check out our guild info below lamb!

[H] Hard Pass - Illidan

We’re a newly formed late night raiding guild that’s looking to form a group of players that are willing to put the time and effort to exploring and beating content in a decent manner. As we might not be Top 100 each beginning of each expansion we are hoping to see as much content as we can. We’re looking for players that are willing to dedicate the time and effort into tackling content in 8.3 and many more adventures to come!

Raiding Schedule: :

Sun/Mon: 9 to 12 PM EST

Our goals and expectations :
Hard Pass is a guild that wants to excel at bringing our roster the opportunity to experience what the game has to offer and be able to do it with like minded individuals that give such effort to do just that.

-Our expectations are that you come here with a positive attitude and be able to dedicate the time at improving, participating and building yourself and your team with constructive goals to achieve greatness!

Class needs :

• Tank : Any (1)
  • Healer : Any (2)
  • DPS : Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, SPriest. (Or any)

-We’ll always take any skilled players or anyone willing to be a part of our guild

If you’d like to inquire more information about our guild you can request a friend request to:

Kulixa#1297
samed#1812
gravedigger#1451

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on Discord @ NukFur#0990 or BNet @ NukFur#1660

Hiya - I’m with Mediocrity, a newer guild on Thrall (coming up on 2 months old: 4/8M, sub 30% on Org) looking to put together a solid group for 8.3

We have some really, really good players on roster and are looking to round it out with some exceptional DPS. We have a few core Prog Team spots left to fill - we’re currently looking to recruit both another boomie and warrior!

We started the tier out late, but in a short amount of time we’ve created a guild and roster (from scratch) and have made quick progress. We have high hopes for 8.3

Outside of raid, we run keys regularly and dabble in PvP - we’re a small but active guild with a chill and family-like vibe. :slight_smile:

If we sound like a potential fit, or if you have any questions feel free to hit me up here, or on discord (bedhed#0001) or you can hop in to our guild discord and take a looksie (join code: jEDRNgT)

Hey there! we’ve got 2 core spots open for both of you if you’re interested in pushing mythic content, we do raid 3 nights a week if its something you’d consider! get in touch with any of the officers below :slight_smile:

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1x Fury Warrior
1X Boomkin
1X Shadow priest
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS.

Tank: One full-Time raid tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!
Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Sparkytiz#1491
Lunaspark#1158

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and can do Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11 est(7-10 cst).
We’re recruiting especially for 8.3 and taking a break until the new year for holidays.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

Hey there Lamb, I think my guild could be a great fit for you and your friend. Please hit me up on disc and we can talk more! Mitooshin#9871

Who is Get Rinsed?

My name is Jazzy and I am the GM with Get Rinsed. We are a 6/8M 8/8H raiding guild that has recently changed up our leadership! We maintain the goal of killing bosses, having fun and creating a gaming community where gamers of all types can feel at home.

Who You Are

-You are a team player who values the success and benefit of the raid over personal gain

-You are a quick learner and always show up to raid prepared and on time

-You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay

-You react positively to constructive criticism

-You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls

-You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW

-You want to enjoy the people you raid with

-You are in control of your own schedule

If the above points describe your as a raider and you’re looking to raid with us please check out our wishlist below and see if you’re a fit!

Our Wishlist

2 DPS (Would love a DK or a Ret Paladin)
-Any other exceptional DPS classes will be considered

For 8.3
2 Healers Non-Priest comfortable OS DPS
Any DPS

Schedule

We raid Sunday and Monday from 6:30pm-9:30pm (CST) We don’t currently do Heroic/Normal as a guild, but come 8.3 there will be a optional day for that when Mythic releases.

Out side of this we will hit the ground running on the first two weeks of a new raid tier and will typically be adding a temporary day (Tuesday) during 8.3 to see the raid right away when released.

One thing I would like to stress is that every raider is expected to show up on time (meaning 15 minutes prior to raid start to gather coins, runes, pots, etc. or logging in at raid start ready to step into the first trash pull). If for whatever reason you can’t make it, it is expected that you either post in Discord or let an officer know.

We provide feasts and flasks!

If you are interested in what we have to offer, or just have some questions, feel free to contact us through the battle.net app.

Also recruiting for non-Mythic raiders for a fun guild to hang out in, hit up an officer for an invite. All players are accepted and encouraged to join!

GM:
Jazzy#1791

hey lam are you available on the weekends?

Hey! I’m the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc on Horde Area 52. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST, and an optional Alt/Heroic raid on Sundays. We’re searching for Heroic raiders that are looking to transition to Mythic. We made that transition last expansion and we can help other people make it now. Our goal is Cutting Edge but we are keeping our expectations realistic. If all that sounds good to you let me know. Good luck on the guild search and have a nice day!

Groovydude#11421 on Bnet.

<Rägnarok> [H] Area52

Who We Are:
Rägnarok is full of drama free, talented adult members who find balance in competitive raiding and real life obligations.

What We Need:

We encourage all types of players here at Rag. We want you for you! Core raiding spots are competitive so if you want that spot you have a 100% chance at shooting for it in the first week of SL raiding!

Our Raids:

Mythic Team1 – Tues/Wed

Mythic Team2 – Wed/Thurs

Heroic Team – TBD

All raids – 8pm – 11pm EST

We look forward to meeting you! (PS…there might just be a game of AmongUS as an icebreaker!!!)

Contacts: (Discord)
Fel#6958
Aearo#9581

Hey man! We’re currently recruiting your specs, and your availability seems to match up perfectly With our raid times, so I figured you’d wanna check us out.

Hello there BOTH OF YOU!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hello lamb-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork. 

We are currently looking to fill our mythic roster slots and would like to have a few backups as well. Currently we are recruiting:

Tank: Off-tank/DPS Demon Hunter
Healer: Off healer/DPS any class
Damage Dealers: If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.

[b]Raid Times[b]-
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their btag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).