Returning BM hunter LF late night guild

Hello, looking to find a new home home for 8.3. I just returned from a long break/back injury and wanted to get back into things for 8.3. looking for a semi casual raiding guild, as long as we clear Aotc and dive into mythic a bit I’m happy. More importantly a great adult atmosphere. Don’t want a toxic atmosphere, just looking to enjoy myself with the limited time I have. I have been playing a hunter since vanilla so I know my class very well. Been a officer, class leader, hardcore raider but now with my family just trying to find a good balance. I have always parsed well but more importantly follow directions and do mechanics. Currently horde but used to be on this server so don’t mind coming back for the right guild.

Any day during the week is fine, looking for just 2 days a week of raiding, other days for m+ etc. just need to start after 830p and finish by 1130p-12p the latest. Times are PST. Thanks for your time, I will be continuing to do mythics to keep improving my gear.

Hi Raptor - Game Theory is currently recruiting for the 8.3 release. We are basically what you referenced above. We raid Monday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Time and try to end earlier depending on where we are in the run for the night. We are an adult only guild and focused primarily on heroic AOTC and raid achievements but we sometimes get a few pulls into mythics depending on the content and how our numbers are looking. If you are interested in talking more feel free to reach out to me at Battle.net=Dysphoric#1580 or Discord=Dysphoric#0077.

Take care-
Dys