Returning Blood DK w/ Mythic Exp LF Late Night Raid Team

Hello! Long story short, I’m a returning veteran Blood DK tank with experience through the years of Mythic Progression both hardcore and casual experience. Two and a half months ago my rig died at the peak of BoD Progression and the team / guild I was leading at the time fell apart. I’m back in the game and looking to join something that’s decently progressed through Mythic with a spot to spare.

Willing to interview or apply if necessary for interest to clarify and talk things over. Also willing to server and/or faction change should it be necessary as well pending serious enough interest. On to the track record and info:

I’m a day 1 Vanilla experienced player with experience in progression of all forms from hardcore pushing HM in ICC to attempting CE achievements in legion and BFA. The DK i’m applying on has not been my main through all of my raiding experience but I’d be happy to link profiles and achievements for raids dating all the way back to Vanilla.

I’m looking for a guild that raids “late night” and has somewhat of a track record of clearing at least 50% of each tier on mythic that may just need a couple more pieces to the puzzle or is up and coming with a shot at eventually moving towards CE. My schedule is open as far as days of the week and however many days required and I can full commit to 100% of the raid days. My times are the tricky part, I can only raid after 11:30pm or midnight EST during the week. If you’re lucky and interested enough and have a 2 day raid schedule and one of your raid days is Sunday I can develop my schedule to be open for whatever your first raid day is regardless of times as long as it’s not Fri/Sat (I’m a chef, not happening those days).

Being that i’ve led raid teams and guilds of both hardcore and casual throughout the years I know what’s to be required outside of attendance. I run the usual mods (DBM, WeakAuras, Etc) along with a clean UI and extras and come prepared with all of the necessities and knowledge required. I, again, can commit to 100% of raid attendance if within my time constraints, I maintain several alts and will if required be willing to swap mains to fill a dps spot (spriest) or healing (hpal) or even tank classes to a warrior if it better suits your needs. I play at a high level and excel at parsing and all aspects of whatever i’m playing, which right now is a bDK. Before my rig died I was averaging in the 90-95% parse range throughout BFA.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading and happy recruiting! Hope to hear from any interested candidates. Should you want to message me outside of this for any inquiries my btag is: SayCarRamrod#11674

hello Hemoglobin!

Reading through your post, you sound a lot like me. I have raided competitively since vanilla, but after my guild stopped raiding in Legion, it has been rough for me to find a guild that could progress like my old guild. A group of us have started a weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis and we could use a Blood DK tank. One of our tanks opted out at the last minute and decided to quit the game.

We are Horde, Mal’Ganis with Friday / Sunday 8-11pm central time. If you are interested, you can add me in game or if you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Vixii#1551. Hope to hear from you! If not, good luck in your quest to find a guild.

1 Like