Returning after short break

I am returning after a short break of about 2 1/2 months or so. I haven’t done much raiding this tier. When playing spent to much time between different classes. Primarily looking to play a dps role as warlock(208), hunter[200], rogue(205), or DH tank or havoc.
I would prefer a newer building guild to grow with. However just a preference and open to most guilds.
Times 7 to 11pm EST. Everyday except Saturday. I will not be able to raid Saturday.

Susipria#9157 discord
Susipria#1667 bnet

2 Likes

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Strong Healer
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH (dps)
-1 Warrior (dps)
-1 Deathknight (dps)

Hi!

[A][US][Stormrage] is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE
Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP
Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME
If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:
Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage
Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage
Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Discord name isn’t working, can you confirm?

Hello, fixed discord link. Will contact later.

Hi Tiamatz!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Ali_A#1167

VODs of our raids:

Bumping up

Hey bud we have a spot for u we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information.

Brapples#6272

Hey Tiamatz,

Reformation is a medium sized guild of people that enjoy the game. We are social and light raiding. 1 night per WoW week for a couple hours. We have a mix of people that enjoy most aspects of the game and have fun while we do it. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Look me up if you’d like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team for our west coast/late night members.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11:30-1:30 eastern, 8:30-10:30 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Hey there Tia! I’ll add you on Bnet, but it sounds like we’re a good possible fit! I’ll drop our spam below and hopefully get a chance to chat with you soon! If not, good luck with your hunt eitherway. :slight_smile:

Hey !

Not sure how you feeling about faction changing BUT Our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress and learn as a team. We have no issues teaching fights and working through mythic plus with new friends, it only strengthens us as a team to work together for the same goals.

Here is our info below:

US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us hanging out in Discord chatting and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST

Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799

Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.

Hey there, welcome back from your break! Our guild would be interested in adding a Hunter or another Warlock (another class can always be talked about aswell) to our roster and would love the chance to chat! We aren’t a new guild by any means as we’ve been around since BC but hopefully that isn’t a deal breaker, it just means we wont be going anywhere for a long time! If you’re at all interested then please either put in an app or add one of the btags but if not then good luck on your search and here’s all our copy-paste stuff below. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have just started Soulrender prog.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

I will be replying to you all soon

Hey Tiamatz!

If you are still looking and open to going horde, you sound like someone who would fit in perfectly at Endless Pastabilities! We are a group of friends that have played wow together for quite sometime. Our goal is to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Server - [H] Thrall
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server (EST)
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested let me know. I’d be happy to talk more.

222 arms warrior interested in heroic prog looking for group add me.

discord Garspine#1659

Hey Tiamatz,

Did you find a new home yet? If not please check out my latest recruitment post. You may be a good fit for Conspiracy Theory. We have a normal raid night on our schedule for alts, returners and new players who are looking to grow!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-lothar-710h-lf-all-for-raiding-m-and-more-shenanigans-wedthumon-8pm-et/

If you are are open to faction changing/transfering I would love to chat. See our guild ad below:

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed is a semi casual adult raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time. Unfortunately the current events with blizzard have forced us to rebuild our ranks as many players are “taking a break”.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (1) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks but I (as in Brew) wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active whether it is for raiding, pvp, mythic plus etc.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed. Keep you main character up to date and most importantly want to be part of a team. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, well…this is not the place for you.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300