Deleted 10 characters

1- characters

Hmu if you want to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-school-tight-knit-group-of-top-100-us-raiders-reforming-for-sl-lf-more-adults/550915

Hey Leafa!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We aim to achieve CE in each raid tier in SL, with a focus on positive progression and constructive feedback in a shorter amount of hours. We are a friendly group that has been a part of IV for a while and are very inclusive :)!

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to myself or my other raid lead. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hi Ieafa hope this spam finds you well.

Target Capped [A] of Stormrage is a new semi hardcore mythic raiding guild that is looking to build up a solid team of raiders for SL! We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and earning CE as effectively on a 9-hour raid schedule as possible. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Right now, we have several people rerolling, leveling new characters, etc. so if you want to get in on the ground floor of a new team, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
7:00PM-10:00PM EST

Contact Info:
Unicornslyer#1461 ( Discord and Bnet )
We look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure if you were interested in switching factions, but our Alliance guild on Emerald Dream is recruiting for SL, and they have AOTC and CE experience in multiple tiers.
Our Mythic raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8-11 PM Server/Central time.
Right now we are looking for a ranged dps, a healer, or a tank. Please see the link below for the full spam, as well as the application. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Recruitment Officer (me):
Discord- VeloursNoir#3455 Bnet- VeloursNoir#1259

h ttps://forms.gle/JX1L9AjGiH1gyoU88

If degenerate hours work for you lets talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013