Returning 430 shaman lf casual raiding

Hey potential friends! I’m a shaman who loves long walks on the beach, romance novels, and taking long baths in the blood of raid bosses. I did not play in eternal palace at all, and I’m looking to kind of get back into things at a casual level. Here are some things about me:

-I previously raided at a CE level including some server 1sts way back in the day
-While my gear may need some catching up, I’m competent and can put in the work to make it happen.
-I avoid standing in bad things like 99% of the time
-I play enhancement. I know that’s weird at this point. Have I played the other specs? Yes. I can throw together an off healing set, but I don’t want to be a main healer or ele spec.

Some things about what I’m looking for:

-2 nights a week, must be later than 8pm EST. Preferred weekdays.
-People who are interested in M+ or other activities in at least SOME of the downtime.
-People who also like to not stand in fire.
-A team who’s main objective is fun. I’ve raided in places where the mindset is 100% progression and it can be miserable.

If interested you can post here, add me on btag at Kione#1278, or on discord at Kione#4634.

Thanks!

FinalBoss on Proudmoore is looking for raiders to fill out our spots for 8.3 raid progression!

We are a guild of long time friends that have a strong sense of community. We value having fun while also challenging ourselves. We have achieved AoTC and 3/8 Mythic (9% pull on Ashvane btw) in Eternal Palace and just need a few more dedicated players to round out our mythic roster. With your help we can truly be great!

Our raid times are 6:45 - 9:30 PST every Tuesday and Wednesday with Farm content on Friday at the same time. We also have many dedicated M+ players that are always ready to do keys!

What we are looking for (Most desired to least):

• A mage or two
  • Havoc Demon Hunter(s)
  • Any ranged DPS
  • Rogues
  • Any melee DPS

But we are always looking for any dedicated player with a good attitude!

Send us a shout!

Guild master
Scooter#1541

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hi Kione,

Ill add you but you seem like you are looking for what we like to do.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi!

My name is Snugglebunny, GM of Strange on Mug’thol. We are formly a Mythic raiding guild and we are working on rebuilding our raid for Ny’alotha. We raid Tues/Weds 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST). We’d love to have you! Feel free to add me (Snugglebunny#11931) or my recruitment officer (Rho#11420). Our minimum for the night is 430+ while we get into the swing of raiding again! The plan is to get back into Mythic progression.

We do offer weekly M+ guild runs, group runs for horrific visions, and social sunday events. We are also rebuilding our RBG group.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Hi! If you ever thought about faction changing than we would love to have you!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are planning pushing heroic. We may go into mythic once heroic is completed. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H EP, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Shadow Priest
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865