Returning 421 ilvl Shadow/Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Mythic raider who usually finishes off/gets through most mythic content. I took a break during BoD getting 6/9M due to real life issues. I just returned back last weekend. I’m willing to work my way into a mythic team since I’m slightly behind.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and raids between 8pm-12am EST in that timeframe. I don’t care if horde or alliance.

I can play holy and shadow pretty well.

Discord: Dannyfalcon#8011
Message me in Bnet: Dannyfalcon#1502

would you be interested in raiding 7-10pm est sat/sun?

I can’t make those raid times sorry.

1 Like

Hi Kailley,
If you would be interested at all in a more laid back guild, Exodus on Fizzcrank/Aggramar would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST
We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We typically do not clear farther than H, but sometimes we’ll try the first couple bosses on Mythic at the end of a raid tier. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.

If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134

Hey there! We could use another great ranged dps on our mythic team! If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 8/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Very high need of a Mage and Healer (pref Holy Pally)
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: High priority Paladin,
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans Most Melee Classes

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

We have a bear on thrall is a mythic guild that went 6/9M last teir, and are wanting to go just as far this teir. We are a friendly guild that wants to push as far into mythic as possible every teir. There are currently a few dps spots oven for hard hitting dps due to attendence issues and inconsistent DPS. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 PST 10-1 server (EST). We do plenty of keys every week and have a few people that PVP.

Recruitment Needs

All ranged dps (high)
Warrior dps (high)
Other melee dps (moderate)

If you are looking for a good place to hang out We Have A Bear on Thrall may be for you.

The best place to reach me is by discord
Jediranger#7157 (Discord) <----- Best
Jediranger#1256 (Btag)

Hi Kailley,

Welcome back from your break. What if a guild could offer you a solid “Mythic-light” raiding experience – plus M+ and super-best-friendship on just one night a week (in your requested times, btw). Check out our guild spam for <Esper> below. I’ll also add you on bnet. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 7/8H EP (5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Mage
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

At work so responding will be slow

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS ( Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet/Discord):

alexhk#1740

Just another 3 ish hours of work then the weekend1