Returning 377 Ele Sham LF Guild

Hey there

I took a few months away from the game, and in that time my guild decided to stop raiding. I’m looking for a group to raid with, preferably with some or all of the following attributes:

-Located on a large server
-Relatively early raid times (roughly 8pm-11pm EST)
-2 or 3 nights a week

In my time as a raider before my break, I had been on mythic/cutting edge teams and had stints as a recruitment officer and officer in charge of raid sales. I have been a member of the same guild for roughly 7 years.

If I sound like I may be a good fit for your group, please contact me on bnet at Cooder#11700 or on Discord at Cooder#0897

Thanks!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

We honestly may not fit what you are looking for in terms of time. As far as coming back to the game we definitely do so I will reach out. Here is our info!

Somebody Toucha My Baguette

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Server: Area 52

Semi-Hardcore 2 Night

Fresh guild forming now looking to recruit folks looking for something new. Our core leadership is made up of highly experienced raiders who come from a background of raiding Mythic content. As we are building from the ground up, we have openings for solid DPS and overall committed players. Because of this we have core spots to fill.

Our priorities right now are RDPS and a Tank.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 390

• Neck level of 33 or higher

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at pre-determined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

If you are interested, please reply here or contact us via our Discord or the information below:

Co-GM: QuickSilver#1950

Co-GM: Audball#11105

If Alliance is an option, we are still looking for dps to add to the mythic roster! You’re only a little behind on gear, but nothing we can’t fix with M+ farming for you :slight_smile: If you like what you see, I’d love to chat more!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

I added you and will leave our info below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

While we understand a two day a week raiding guild is not going to have the same progression rate as a guild running 3 to 4 days a week, we always seem to keep within range of those guiles.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 7 of 9 Heroic

I prefer to speak with people on discord because it gives both parties a better understanding and gives a chance to actually get to know someone. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Geo|

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a ele shaman to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 8/9H 1/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

We need an Ele in a few rosters. Check it out!

Good day Nergul,

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

We are currently 9/9 Normal and 6/9 Heroic.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30 PM EST Tue and Thur. We also have an optional alt run on Fri nights and run M+ throughout the week. Guild consists of mainly working adults.

We are currently recruiting healers and dps.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.

B-tag = DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Maximum Effort [1/9M 6/9H] is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-boomkin
-hunter
-spriest
-lock

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Disasterpiece - 1/9M, 5/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 2/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M, 5/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, 6/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 9/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)
Needs, Full time Spots: Openings for Melee/Ranged DPS And 1 Healer. We have a core of 17 Raiders with a raid roster of 20. We are looking for DPS And 1 Healer.
About: We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight. We are mainly just a heroic guild but we feel that we can achieve more within the time Allotted each raid tier. Most of us have commitments and other responsibilities outside of raid so we understand that real life happens. We don’t have strict policies or regulations other than the “raiding obvious”
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

Shenanigans, check.
Large server, check.
Early raid times, check.
2 nights a week, check.

We might be too casual for you; our goal is AotC but we’re working to build a proper team at the moment as many in our guild are, like, super casual and we’d love some slightly more motivated DPS.
Virtual Chaos - Thrall - Horde.
Raid Times Fri and Sat 7-10, Normal and Heroic or some combination thereof.
M+ nightly, we’ve been working +10-11 lately.

Raid Leader Papataco#1390 is your contact on Bnet if you want more information.

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change factions or not , but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We do meet all 3 of the requirements you were looking for. Proudmoore is definitely a larger server, we finish our main raids by 11 pm EST(we do have an optional hour on the weekends but it really is optional and no pressure to stay), and we raid 3 nights a week.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Nergui, we are itnerested in a conversation! I’ve left our info and will attempt to reach out on discord. Reach out to us if you’re interested!

Hey Nergui!

We have a serious lack of shaman in our lives - and adding an ele shaman would def light that spark again!

(… I know… really bad joke)

If we sound like a great fit - would love to chat!
Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 6 DPS and 1 Healer (2 if we get all 6 dps!)
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday &amp;amp; Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707