Returning 3/9M 410 BM/MW Monk LF Guild!

Toon - Kelrraz - Stormrage(US)
Specs - BM/MW
Ilvl - 410
Traits - 43 (working on it, just got back to the game)
Prog - 3/9M BoD 9/9H

I had to take a break from wow in February mid Opulence progression due to medical reasons and now I’ve finally had the chance to return to the game. I’ve been playing wow since late cataclysm and started raiding properly in WoD. In BoD so far I played as MW In Uldir and BM in BoD. It won’t let me link logs here so If interested add me at Kelraz#11581 and I’ll send you the link, or you can look it up yourself at Warcraftlogs.

PREFERENCES:
8-12Hrs per week, preferably no Mondays!
No Toxicity or Drama!
M+ teams? Looking to get back into selling keys and stuff
Open to server and faction transfer.

Btag - Kelraz#11581

Thanks!

Hello there!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we have an opening in our heal team. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Bump please!

Would be honored to see what you got, reach out if interested! :slight_smile:

Guild: S W A R M
Faction: Alliance
Realm : Stormrage - US

Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 12am - 3am EST/Server Time

Progression
Uldir: AOTC, 3/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: AOTC, 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 1/2H
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are progression nights, Thursday’s are optional until 8.2.

RECRUITMENT:

Melee DPS preferred

All DPS welcome

Description: We are looking for DPS to fill spots for our M BoD team, which will progress into the new tier. Our current goal is recruitment for mythic progression. Our plan is to reach as far into mythic as a team and have a memorable, enjoyable and SUPER, FUN, AMAZING time doing it! A few things though; we will be looking at logs, so please make sure to have your logs up to date. If you do not have logs, that’s no problem, we will still trial you. Our trial period is 2 weeks. Discord is a must! Attendance is very important! Feel free to contact any of us if you are interested!

Contacts:
Bellanca#1591
Krunkledunk#11575
Vahlx#1381

Hello

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord.

Feel free to contact me at laskaland#1301 on discord if you are interested!

Hello Kelrraz!

I think you might like NICE TRY. With only one night a week of raiding we hit Uldir AOTC in seven weeks - and 2/8M three weeks after that. And now, we are at AOTC & 1/9M in Battle of Dazar-alor and 2/2H In CoS and gearing up for further Mythic progression in BoD! We are finalizing our core and have some open spots available. We will be running a balance of Heroic content and some Mythic progression until next tier drops - wherein we will focus on AOTC. If you have been away from the game and are looking to come back - or are psyched to join a guild looking to nail AOTC early each tier - with solid Mythic progression mixed in, give us a shout! But wait, there’s more! We are also very active in running high Mythic+ keys and pursuing Battlegrounds, Arena PVP, and even professions and gold-making! We are in discord throughout the week - so always something going on between our raids!

Further details:

WHO: <NICE TRY>
WHEN: Main Raid: Fridays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST; Optional Farm Raid or M+ key runs: Saturdays 9:00PM - 1:00AM CST
WHERE: Horde-US-Illidan
WHY: Because all of us are old and could only negotiate these hours with our spouses
HOW: Research, preparation and dedication

Hellooooooo Kelrraz!

Immortals is a 9/9H, 5/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

<Yikes>[H] on Thrall is looking for a MW, as well as a back-up tank for our mythic team. We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST, with occasional Sundays at those same times, and are 6/9M. We do require an alt of the same role as your main, so likely another healer in your case, so we’d understand if that’d be a dealbreaker since that’d be a lot of money into faction and server xfers. IF that doesn’t scare you away, add me, and we can chat more; Caity#1510

401 resto druid + 405 mage lfg – i just sent you a battle tag friend request. We’ve both been playing since WotLK and are interested in raiding (currently running m+ with a few friends). We also enjoy old content/achieves. Thanks!