Returning 228 8/10M TOP 10 US Holy PALLY LF GUILD

Hello all, I am a returning top 10 US Raider, I Raided top 10 US For years as a Hpally All the way from Cata-WOD, Had numerous top 5 US kills during Mists, WOD and TONS of number 1 parses on many fights throughout the years on numerous Alts and classes, Most Noteable kill (Mythic Imperator Margok US 8th) I am looking for a raiding guild that plans to push content and a home for shadowlands… Alliance or Horde, Preferably with a spot needing an H pally.

Went 8/10M CN top 50 US… have TONS of logs for references

Add me on RealID to discuss further - Kowadin#1451

Hi there! [Ignorance is BiS] [8-12pm EST, Sat/Sun] is LF a healer to push CE SoD! Guild is led by a friendly CE experienced officer core who also used to play at a high level. We’d be really interested in talking to you! PST Scuze#11419, Loth#11509, Zialater#1199, or Jeibus#11689

still looking and open to options, contact me on realid Kowadin#1451

Hey Holylightz

About Us

Lets Get Wild was formed during Legion by a core group of friends who have mythic raided on and off together since WotLK. Our current progression is 3/10 H SD and we achieved 6/10M CN. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our mythic raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Shadowlands. Our primary need is for:
All Healers
Mage (high need)
Warlock (high need)
Priest (high need)
Hunter
However, we are always willing to consider exceptional players of any role. Please look at our application link below for more information.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Wednesday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
Thursday 9:00pm-1200am EST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements

Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! See the google form link below for our application. Please feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions!

forms.gle/5EiUtVwUoxa3h3M97 (please copy directly into your browser)

Officers

Elyanaris | Elyanaris#1914
Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Xto | BenjiBear#1111 (btag)

thanks but as of now still looking

Hey Holylightz

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M CN 1/10M SOD) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional holy pally to round out the team and keep pushing for CE this tier! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit and your history is impressive!

Check out our forum post/application !