Returning 2-some, LF Weekday Raiding Guild for DF

Hi everyone!

We are two very experienced WoW players returning for Dragonflight, looking to join a guild for mythic raiding.

We are available to raid in the evenings on weekdays, i.e., M-Th anytime from 7:30 - midnight EST.

We are leaning toward melee dps/tank (druid or shaman) and healer (priest or shaman), but could be convinced otherwise for the right fit. We have character boosts available and are willing to xfer servers/factions as necessary.

Cheers!

Hello there!
Our mythic team has a couple slots they’re looking to fill for Dragonflight. Looking at your class options, i know they are interested in an enh shammy and a priest healer. I’ll put the guild info below and if you are interested, contact Serl!

Hey Tarterus,

I’d love to chat with you guys, if you want to add me on discord, @ Letholas#9581! Talk to you soon!

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild LF DPS - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Tarterus!

I would love for you both to join my team!

Progression: 2/10 M CN, 10/10 H SoD, 11/11 H Sepulcher – been filling the roster still.

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. Guild repairs
  4. Potentially PvP nights in the future
    Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)
  • Come prepared for fights and be willing to take feedback

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: Fire Mage, Demo Lock, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter
Heals: Resto Druid
Tanks: None

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Unholy Death Knight/Enhance Shaman/Balance Druid/Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)