203 H DH 10/10N former Mythic raider LF Forever Home (and AotC) @ EST times

Was browsing for guild statements that caught my interest and found yours. Sent you a request so we can chat; I think Conspiracy Theory would be a good fit for me, I’d like to see if you think I’d be a good fit for y’all.

Hey, saw your LFG post and thought I’d at least drop my guild name in the hat, so to speak. We are Burn Phase, on US Hyjal (Horde). We have a mixed bag of experience of raising from BC - BfA, but most of us are IRL friends. Some of our players got AOTC Ny’alotha, etc etc. All of that is fairly moot point, we are currently 6/10 normal Nathria and looking to add to our ranks. We raid Tuesday / Wednesday (depending on schedules) from about 5:30-9PM PST and Friday evenings 9-1 PST. We all have lives outside the game so times might vary a bit but those are our normal raid times.

Good luck finding a guild, and I hope to hear from you soon.

I’m sorry if I missed your request, I do not recall chatting with you. Ping me again if you are still interested. I’ve frankly been running mythic dungeons all weekend until my eyes bleed, so I may well have missed it.

Hey there we may be a good fit! Check us out here

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need 1 hunter, 1 rogue, and 1 warrior DPS for our mythic raid team roster. Other exceptional classes or roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hey I love the no lifer wow history! Very similar story :smiley:

Come check us us out let me know if you have any questions!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

Still looking for that forever home while I work on getting my alts to speed in order to broaden my options!

7-10 EST, preferably! I’m already 2 hours ahead of EST, so that’s 9-12 MY time. Can’t realistically raid much later than that.

Now 10/10N, looking to progress through Heroic.

Still looking for a 7-10 EST guild.

Hi Ton -I hope you’re well today. A little over a year ago, my husband and I found ourselves in a similar position where our Horde guild on Zul’jin had become a ghost town. We had moved from Area 52 to Zul’jin for BFA so I wasn’t looking to spend the money to move our toons again. Luckily, I stumbled across the guild I’m now a part of: Pandamonium. A lot of the people in the guild and our larger community have been together a long time.

I don’t raid anymore. I just can’t with having a toddler and a 5/5:30 wake up time, so I can’t tell or promise you a raid spot. I do know we have two teams. One on Sunday night, one on Thursday. Our Thursday team is our newest team, they do have an active thread here, if you’re interested in reading: [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS

What I can tell you and would even be willing to promise, is that our guild would become your home. Since we’re a casual guild, our focus is having fun together. Almost every night, people are putting together mythic/M+ dungeon runs. Our members are not gear snobs, we are taking the time to help our members learn and gear. Each week, we have a weekly guild event organized by one of our officers. Last night was this week’s, we had a Secret Santa event and then ran LFR together. Next week, we’re doing Timewalking and the weekly dungeon quest as well as M+ if there is time. Sometimes, we do PVP on the event night, sometimes we do old achievement runs for mounts/mogs, etc. and sometimes we just want to have silly fun so we’ll organize a scavenger hunt or a trivia night.

Most nights of the week, since SL launched, we have between 16-30 people online at any given time. Our guild chat and Discord are very active. Our WoW community is just one part of the Pandamonium community. We also have SWOTR, FFXIV, and EQ2 communities.

The decision to move toons and join a guild are a big one, but I hope you’ll take a few minutes to visit our website and consider applying because from reading your initial post, I feel you’d make a great member of our Panda fam.

Here’s the website if you’re interested: https://pandaguild.io/

Also, feel free to reach out to any of our members in game, we love talking to potential new members. :slight_smile:

Hey there, I think we could be a fit for you. Could you add me on discord: Neil#4199

I appreciate the answer! I did take a look at your post but your team’s raid ends at 11:30 and that’s absolutely pushing it for me. I’m 2 hours ahead of EST so anything past 10 EST is really really hard. I’ve been working from home since March but at some point I’m gonna have to go back to the office (and have to wake up earlier), and I’m trying to “futureproof” myself.

Thanks, and have a merry holiday season!

1 Like

Would love to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zul’jin-range-five-610h-lfm/794972

I am so sorry it doesn’t fit your schedule, Ton. I wish you all the best in finding a WoW home. Happy Holidays to you and yours too! :christmas_tree:

If you’re still looking please add me and we can chat

Raid times 8-11pm eastern Tues/Weds

DLARES#1711

If Sat + Sun, 9am-12pm PST (So… 2pm-5pm for you?) could work for you, we should chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other - Zacheris#1577

Happy Holidays everyone!

Still looking for the right home:

Updated the OP with some M+ logs from today.
I know, I know. Eww… I’ll see about getting into a CN pug during the week.

In the mean time, I hope these (along with my vast experience) can trick you into thinking I’m probably not gonna wipe your raids half the time.

Hit me up if you are still looking. We are a guild of players with similar restraints as you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Heya! What are your raid times? I only see 8 EST in your post, which I assume is the start time, but I don’t see an end time.

Reset day bump!

lol thanks for pointing that out, I will update, we raid for 2.5 hours