Returner LF Social Guild to make friends

Hey there!

I just came back to the game since there’s an xp thing going on and I was really itching to play, but I don’t really have WoW friends so I was wanting to join a guild where I can do that. I’d want to reroll so no raiding at first, but if I make it to max and you guys haven’t gotten sick of my puns, trash humor, and absolute unit of a personality I wouldn’t mind raiding if if happened on the weekends. My work schedule doesn’t really like me raiding on the weekdays. Aside from that I pretty much do all content but mainly like mog runs and pvp. If you’re looking for people feel free to reply to this post and I’d love to talk about being a potential asset to your guild.

Faction and server don’t matter btw, I’m just posing on this character since it was the last one I was browsing on. Thank you for your time by the way, it’s appreciated.

2 Likes

Hey man feel free to come on over to bleeding hollow and join us here at jungle juice! add my btag buttercup#1858

I don’t have a guild or anything. But I wouldn’t mind a casual leveling partner. If you are interested in one, let me know. You don’t have to be on my server, and I’m willing to play either side.

Emma#1491 if you wanna add me.

Late Night Vibes on US-Proudmore Alliance:

This is a guild made by a handful of friends, new and old to WOW. !e have no experience running a guild, but we are looking to try our hand at it and maybe even make it go somewhere! We hope to have two dedicated raid groups for the launch of Shadow Lands. We want to create a diverse community of players who are available to do anything they might want to, Including keystones, PVP groups, world quest, and much much more!
For more info message Chronics#7490 on Discord!

Hey there Stormy!

We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post, feel free to add me; my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Good morning Stormy!

Welcome back to WoW! I think we have a guild that I think would be a perfect fit for you! We are looking for ranged dps! We love raiding, transmog runs & pvp.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look at it when you have a moment. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!