Returner LF home for Shadowlands

Hey there everyone, I’m doing the thing everyone else is doing and coming back to the game. I’m looking for a social, active, and mostly casual oriented home for Shadowlands. I’m posting on an alliance character but I will go horde if you can sell me on it. I’ve had a decent amount of experience with this game, but I’m not a mythic raider and I can’t raid during the week until I get a change with my shift. My hours are pretty much either Sat-Sun at any time, or anywhere after 11pm EST on the weekdays. I have thick skin, a sense of humor, and I love to talk. I do just about any type of content, RP being the least amount (I don’t do it at all, but I do have D&D experience). I also like to do that thing where you just fly around in a major city and read trade chat or chill in discord, which is by far the most exciting thing to do right now (please laugh).

Anyway, I don’t want to take too much of your time with this post, but if you’re looking for more people like me, I’d love to talk.

My battletag is Storrimer#1316, or you can reply on here and I will make sure to reply to everyone that posts something. Thank you!

How’s it going mate? While your hours don’t line up for our raid team, you are more than welcomed to come join us on Emerald Dream-alliance. We do have several members that are active late into the night. We are a raiding guild but also do mythic +, pvp, transmog runs old achievements, stuff like that. If you wanna talk more go ahead and hit me up! Professoroak#1732 on bnet.

Hey Stormypray! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Welcome Back Stormypray!

If your looking for a fun dysfunctional family come check us out on Stormrage we are alliance as well and are looking for players to join for shadowlands we do M+, Raiding and PVP so we have little of everything currently recruiting for our raid teams looking to form two a more hardcore progression and a casual!

Raid Times

Progression- wed/thur/friday 9-11PM EST

Casual- Wed/Thur 9-11PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Ironwolv#1859
Discord - Thunddastruk#5793

Bnet - Flawedcode#1609
Discord -SilentDevotion#9585

Bnet - Kiricoco#1158
Discord - Wentian#8020

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102
Officer- Alfaro#7894

Hey Stormy I would love to talk with you. My team sounds like a great match for you.

(H) Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow

Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 6pm – 9pm EST

We are currently 12/12 H Ny and primarily focus on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!)

Our goal in SL is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in Mythic. We are not going to min max to clear Mythic. Most of us come from those big mythic guilds that would be selling clears or pushing parses. That is not something we wish to be. Our focus will always be to just have fun. It is a game after all.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Dyo#8504, so we can chat more.

Hey!

Crimson brotherhood is looking to add caster dps headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Ayy Stormy, welcome back also on the path to Shadowlands! I think the “kill time in city while expanding social horizons” is an important part of WoW life :thinking:

My wife does this thing where she runs and jumps in a set path around and around and around in the main city while typing in Disc or chat. I can’t coordinate that well, so I tend to sit somewhere prominent (like bank steps) holding a balloon for added festivity.

You can find my community blurb right here.

Have a good one and stay safe!

-Jordan

Dojo wants to talk.