Returner LF Forever Home

Hey there,

I currently run a small, tight knit guild on Zul’jin horde side. (about 15 or so people so far) We arent currently raiding atm as were a pretty new guild but hopefully we will have that set up within a few weeks. Were also active nightime EST, however I’m not sure what “really late” entails for you. Most of our players are active from around 5pm to 1am EST. I can’t guarantee that you would be able to raid with us if you get home at say 11pm or so, however we would still love to have you. Our goal is to be a fun, casual guild that can clear heroic come SL. If youre interested, add my btag Papajohn#1909!

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting. Come join us as a social and level a character! See if we’re the right fit for you, we’re some really late night players:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hi there Gladiatorade!

Welcome back to the game, and great name btw!! We are a newly formed guild looking for good people, you sound like we’ be a great fit for you! We are building a community where people come first, where we simply enjoy each other’s company while doing our best to afford access to all corners of this awesome game. We’ve just started a quick Normal progression this reset to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability to see the fights before stepping into Heroic, and ultimately get situated for shadow lands progression. We cleared the first six last night, and will likely clear the back six in next the one to two raid nights, then move on to heroic. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like.

We are active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid(coming soon), mog, pets, etc. Our recruitment post and my contact info are below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Good morning Gladiatorade!

Our social guild is recruiting. We host other fun Guild events that’s not just raiding, nor is raiding a requirement to be in the guild. We love to host leveling parties, transmog/mount/achievement runs and more!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Gladiatorade,

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

We have a mix of people with folks playing from EST to PST times. Not a huge guild, still a size where you can know pretty much everybody and not be part of a faceless mass. There are people that do a little of everything, bit light on the pvp side, but still a few. Look me up if you would like to know more or just chat.

Sam

We are a group of returning players with experience going back to WoW release.

We are recruiting for all roles right now and helping to gear some of out returning players in normal. Our focus will be AOTC every raid tier and high level keys. We also welcome pvpers.

Leadership has Mythic experience in current raid tier, but our main focus is setting up the core for Shadowlands. If we sound interesting, a chat in Discord and running some keys is a good way to make sure we are a fit.

Our guild spam can be found here: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM

Raids T & TH 7:30-9:30pm PST

My contact info is below if interested.

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Thank you all so much for your replies. I appreciate your time and attention. I’ll be checking these out as soon as I get home from work and I’ll try to get in touch with you :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’ll post the shortened version for ya, and see if we may be an option for you :slight_smile:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!

Schedule [all times are EST]

• Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
  • Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.

Thank you!

!!
hi

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact Hamster#11648
coltongrundy#1258

It’s really difficult to believe a 22 y/o wrote this. Granted, age is just a number, and becomes a non-factor after school. I’m more impressed with the effort, thought, and time put into it. It is a rare find, and I hope you find what you seek. Time is a treasure, and given our /played, one should be happy and whole. I’m many years older than you and feel dwarfed by your composure.

We are a small-ish guild on Greymane-Tanaris / Alliance. We are low-moderated, no drama- other than “Karenisangry” – who has now infiltrated our ranks and is offended for all of us. We have all levels of players and are toe-tipping into mythics as more become interested. We understand that real life comes first and there may be periods where one disappears for six months to years for any number of reasons- from starting a family, to burn out, to interest in other games. We are interested in you- not your class, not your ability- to build a family – in and out of game. We love to help – and if we can’t on the spot, usually with notice, goals can happen.

Boiler plate text?
Members from 20-65 years old, from the west coast, to Canada, to England and Germany. Some pvp, some solo, some crafters, some pet collectors, chatty discord users, and quiet folk, and a few pushing keys but still standing in the fire.

We cannot: give you a dps/healing/tank slot in any group, give you a standard day and time we play, or give you something we’re striving for as a ‘team’ and/or progression.

Our goal is family-friends-no drama-independent playing-but helpful when able. Everyone deserves to have their playtime how they want it w/o obligations to others. WoW is not a job.

If you happen to reach out to kirrin this weekend, give him a little time- he’s got family visiting. There should be an open discord link on the website to chat with us or take a look around. We’ve got links in the following post, and our website has member profiles, application?-not-required- and discord information.
All members online (minus new recruits) can invite.

:heartpulse: good luck and hope to hear from you. :beers:

1 Like

What a great post! Looks like you’ve received a good number of replies! While I hope you check The Dingus Brigade out; I do hope you find your perfect niche!

1 Like

Hi there Gladiatorade, welcome back to WoW!

First off, I would just like to congratulate you on a job well done with your post, It was a pleasure to read.

Now to vomit up my recruitment info :slight_smile:

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.
New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.
We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment.
Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.
We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!
Thank you for your consideration.
Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316
or
Btag: Creepingdeth#11714

Hope to hear from you!

That comment means a lot, truly. I actually get off from work early tonight so I’ll work on contacting you if nobody winds up being too busy to talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Gladiatorade - fricken love the name,

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have just arrived at our new home on MG and have started general recruitment for our raid team and non-raider membership.

If you are interested in making your return and forming up with a brand new team of experienced leaders and raiders, shoot me a message at Raz#8161 so we can chat.

Happy Friday!

1 Like

Lol thanks for saying you like the name. I’m surprised it wasn’t taken when I tried it. But yeah I can contact you in just a sec. it’s a good thing you said non-raider membership because my raiding experience is rusty… a rusty dumpster fire looking thing.

1 Like

What’s up Gladiatorade. My name is Cristian and I understand your feelings. I grew up with wow also at a very young age and seeing videos about it makes me want to play the game even more. If you’re looking for a guild that will make you laugh and smile, get to know some of the people in the guild since we are fairly new and it would be a great time to start, we currently started not too long ago with over 100+ members. We consistently use discord chat to talk and get to know each other even if we aren’t raiding or doing keys. I understand you don’t want a place with over 900+ members and I can understand your feelings about that. I understand you also want to be worth being around and not wanting to feel like you’re nothing basically. It’s like ‘Hey, what’s up, Gladiatorade, i’ve been waiting for you to come on to run some mog hunts or do some pvp and gank horde.’ I’m really hoping you consider my message and my feelings that you feel. If you are interested, my contact info will be below.

Discord: Peq#5932
Ingame name: Peq-Stormrage
Battle-net name: Cristian#14424

1 Like

Hi, Gladiatorade!

It sounds like you’d be a perfect fit for Nomadic Alliance! We’re a new guild on Lightbringer (so new that this is my first ever recruitment post) with only three players, but we are a part of the larger Nomads community, which spans Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and I think we have a few Minecraft players as well. While our in game chat isn’t very active yet (due to only having three people in the guild right now), our Discord server is pretty active!

The WoW guild is looking to grow, and be ready to start Normal mode raids and Mythic+ for Shadowlands. We’d love to welcome players of all skill and character experience levels. We have spots for all roles, and will set raid times once we get closer to having a full group. If you don’t want to raid, that’s fine too! Feel free to come and hang out.

Our only requirement for entry is that you agree to abide by the Nomads Community Charter.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, you can hit me up on Discord (Adorician#3208) or via BattleTag (Adorician#1159).

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Oh hey more comments. Thank you so much. I’ll try my best with my work schedule to keep getting I touch with you :slight_smile:

If you’re tired of guilds that want you to max your ilvl, and hit DPS thresholds, that really only play the latest game content, and expect you to already know everything about the game before raiding, then I’d encourage you to read on!

We are a raiding guild whose goal is to have newer players, or those who perhaps are new to raiding find a place where they can come in start at square 1 if needed, and have a no pressure approach to raids and end game content. If you feel you’ve missed out on content because it’s not the newest raid, or haven’t finished your gear and cloak grinds but want to have a solid raid group and get your feet wet in raiding then we are here for you.

We will do our best to give you the tools, resources, and advice to help you with your classes, specs, and professions. We won’t kick you out for not meeting gear score thresholds or DPS thresholds. We understand everyone starts somewhere and that it can feel overwhelming to start your raiding career in a true newer raider no pressure experience.

The founders of the guild where in your shoes, we wanted to see the story, the content, and the raids that are available but can be hard to find a guild to accommodate those looking for those experiences.

If you’re interested in joining a guild that is welcoming to new players and/or new raiders and have room to move into later content raids in a no pressure environment, or take that step up and start leading raids for the latest content then give us a look!

BNet: PrplHrtWinr#1924
Discord: Don Abele#9819

Well hello there Gladiatorade

I am Wolfestyle from the guild “No Fun”. Let me start by saying that I thought you have a very nice and thought out post. Our guild has been around since the beginning of legion and we have a diversity of members with different interests. We are a guild that likes to joke and kid around but, we do are best to keep drama out of the guild. We do have members that log in threw out the day but, we are more of a late night guild. With that being said I will give you our guild info and look forward to hearing from you.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle or

Talk to you soon.