Returned soul looking for a new home

hi mortals!

On and off game since WOTLK era, played panda, draenor, legion, and missed most of BFA.

Rolled horde on my return. I’m obsessed with playing resto Druid, and re-subbed a week ago. Kind of causal because I have a god darn life and kids and stuff. Late nights Mon/Tues/Wed and am good enough I can rock and roll with most groups. Hardest issue for me is finding mature and adult friendly groups who don’t moan about politics all day long.

Planning a long return in shadowlands because covid stole concerts and other forms of entertainment from me for the next year or so. Also into other games but wanna focus on wow.

I’m into listening to metal, horror films, and the meme life. The bigger the guild the better - more people in group means more opportunities for friendship and things to do.

Later.

Also hella excited to finally be horde.

Hi Twilightzone! Welcome to the Horde! Im the gm of a semicasual raid guild called Bag Cartel and I would love to chat with you further when you get the chance as I think we could be a good fit for one another. Please reach out!

battlenet: HDS1220#1796

if yall still looking hit up indesertus. tues/thurs 7-11 server(pacific) we have raided together since vanilla. not super hardcore but not casual. shoot for the middle. clear the content enjoy the challenge, but still have a life.

Welcome back! Love the guild I am in has many old time players and lots of things to do pve, pvp, wpvp and casual stuff. [H]<Warsong Vanguard>WPvP/RPvP & PvE