Returned Raider LF Morning/Daytime guild

Hello all, returned player here. Been playing WoW since 2006 and now kinda on and off with new expansions. I played in Legion up until the release of 7.2. I’m just looking around to see if any chill raiding guild that pushes content in the morning (around 0900 or 1000 AM PT will be ideal). I am now living in Spain so my timezone is awkward.

I’ve mained this mage since WotLK and I prefer staying as one. I research and use simc religiously. I think I still have the logs way back during EN/ToV/Nighthold time (7.0 - 7.1.5) in Legion if anyone is even bothered to look it up. Would love it if the guild has m+ groups set up because that is my favorite past time outside of raiding (was KS Master in Legion).

I am just testing the water out here. Not looking for any specific beside a guild that raids in the morning and are generally good and fun people to be around with.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey whats up man. Late Game is a horde guild on Mal’ganis that is 3/8M and looking to fill core spots immediately. We raid 830a - 1130a cst Wednesday and Friday. We will be adding a 3rd day to push progression once BoD comes out. Add Ashstretchum#1880 on bnet or Ashstretchum#2830 on discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

hey whats up. Interested in am ge if you wanna check out my sick spam. GL in your search

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM 8.1 Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

Uldir Raid Progess - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

Needs for 8.1
We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information
We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding
We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and Daily Repair Allowance.

What We Expect From Our Raiders
We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. Raid times are from 9-12 pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed
DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

GM: Consecrater#1492

@Cläurian
Thank you for the reply, but I will be unable to make it to your raid time as I get off work at 0900 CST, not counting the time to drive back to the house. Best of luck to you and your guild.

@Consecrater
I will add and send you a message.

As for others, you all can add me at #psy1600 if you want to talk/interview.

1 Like

We are a morning raid guild LF ranged DPS if you’re interested in going alliance :slight_smile: We have several people from Europe and Japan who raid with us too! We have a lot of people who do M+ and push keys weekly too! Check us out if you’re interested.

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935