Return to Outland with the Burning Crusade Classic Arena Tournament!

Wrong thread, Blue.

1 Like

Despite everyone saying this belongs in the Classic forums, what I cant understand why its not in the PvP forums at least or even better, the arena sub-forums?

Maybe its because no one goes there because PvP doesnt belong in a MMORPG?

1 Like

We want 9.1 not classic crap

1 Like

People abusing glitches to participate in the tournament with Season 2 gear, this is gonna be incredibly fun for those of us that weren’t able to abuse the glitch to get this powerful gear. Remove the season 2 gear from those that have it, refund their honor, otherwise the integrity of this tournament will be compromised. If the tournament is allowed to go on, allowing those that abused that glitch have an unfair advantage, there will be a crapstorm of epic proportions.

In-game titles should not be locked behind participating in Esports.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

Was the prize pool decreased by a factor of 10 too?

So when is 9.1?

Will all the participants be on a fair playing field with season 2 gear or will it be limited to those who exploited bugs?

I mean 9.1 is on the PTR, would you rather they finish it or rush it out with broken and full of exploits like TBC?

1 Like

I would be happy with fully fleshed out ty

Already watched the actual first TBCC arena tournament with that guy Rich, you know… the one that you fired… It was great and Fun as hell.

Why would I watch your terrible E-Sports version instead of one that was actually entertaining made by fans with commentary by your games top streamers?

True story, but I have been bad at arena since 2006.

Retail sucks! Woot woot arena tournament gonna be lit!

No thanks. Can you please post this in the BC Classic forums instead.