Rets and Arms are still OP

STILL need lots of nerfs in their damage, immunities, utility…

And warriors is just a single step behind rets.

Nerf them both to the ground, it’s not good for the game.

I’ve seen lobbies with 2 arms, 2 arms and 1 fury and today i witnessed myself a lobby with 3 rets and 2 rshams.

WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR BLIZZ???

Friendly reminder: IF U DONT WANNA LOSE RATING, DO NOT PLAY RSS UNTIL THEY FIXES THIS BS…

16 Likes

Nah, nerf them into the A tier IMO. The goal is to have every spec in the A tier with the proper amount of counter play and fun.

16 Likes

I played into a triple ret lobby and went up in rating today.

All 4 of my hunters are up in solo shuffle since the ret changes went live.

Just adapt.

8 Likes

Well BM is also an abomination and the least effected by rets.

7 Likes

if everyone is average that makes it c tier.

also, why do all classes have to be equal?

how long have warrior, rogues and mages reminded supreme?

since the games inception.

if blizz tones down warriors, mages, and rogues for 5 years then they can tone down rets.

until then, it’s good to see something different like a paladin on top

1 Like

Next patch warbringer is dead and crit damage nerf will tune arms down a lot should be fine

4 Likes

Arms isn’t anywhere near ret, after ret it’s warlocks

7 Likes

Leave me alone

5 Likes

Gonna be fun to pin like ten people in bgs, though.

1 Like

nah arms is 10 steps behind ret. ret has shorter defensive and offensive cds and they’re stronger. ret has self healing, multiple complete immunities, and ranged attacks. ret was a joke climbing and trying to climb with anything else even a warrior rn is a shetshow. as soon as a ret swaps to you with one cc on your healer, you die through defensives and kiting

6 Likes

Thats not A tier if everyone is in it.

1 Like

Think an extra 5 yards gonna get that many? Wish it wouldn’t bug out so much

wait

arms has good healing on a 25s cd
and
fury has monster melee reaps as well

100% true u cant stand against a ret if u are arms its impossible and trying to equal damage as well

1 Like

that’s not enough when you have one other dps even look at you. plus you have to hit something, which if you’re kiting the ret the only thing to hit is the ret sometimes which forces you to accept death on the whim that the heal might save you. news flash: most of the time it doesn’t because even if you pair it with a storm bolt, spell reflect, and fear, they still pop cc immunity or trinket nuke you anyway.

all of arms cds are 1.5min and rets are way better at 1min as well as two immunities and a full heal to rotate. you literally have no chance vs a decent pally

3 Likes

Some specs literally can’t have that. BM hunter, for example, has to always be F tier.

1 Like

Id say war is behind ret/demo/hunters

Demo locks are over the Damn top, think ppl over see that the healhpool is a billion…

5 Likes

You 100% can.

Read and reflect the HoJ, Disarm the Wings.

Hes on someone else? Awesome, run Duel and chain Duel off the back of Disarm. His only option is to bubble and you just got every CD he has. Survive 8 seconds and kill him. Intervene his target and stay in close for free damage reduction.

Whats he gonna do, trinket Disarm into Storm Bolt into Intimidating Shout and he cant Go again for 60 seconds?

I should have taken a screenshot of my Reflex from earlier. It was pretty funny.

Played like 17 games from 2.1 to 2450 MMR and I think about 75% of them were warrior/ret/x comps.

The rest were ret/demo.