Retribution spec bonuses

look at you eating it up tho.

I don’t think they will tune anything, S3 is not OP enough to get another nerf and buffs? HHAHAHA yeah right.

Slllllllllluuuuurrrrrrpp sluuuurrrrrppoo slurrrrrppo

I haven’t though. I have never said that S3 for PvE might be better. I use might because I haven’t looked into the numbers. If it is great but guess what I say I liked season 2 because it was fun for the content I enjoyed which was pvp and I didn’t mind it in PvE. I said that season 3 is boring and I don’t like the gameplay. I like big HoW crits and being able to pump them out at range in an arena. BoW expurge sucks to me and does no damage for the content I enjoy. You’ve been alienating an entire player base because they don’t agree with your thoughts. Take a look in the mirror and reflect.

1 Like

Numbers for you on Current gear sims made by the man Bolas himself:
ST:
Ret S 3: 250,797
Ret S 2: 236,397
Ret S 1: 235,067
AOE 5 target (which is ideal for S2 set)
Ret S 3: 627,851
Ret S 1: 578,546
Ret S 2: 560,806
So even the IDEAL 5 target scenario for the HoW cleave nets S2 set to be the weakest in AOE, and it has no more value, on more targets. So not even tuning will save the S2 in AOE

They specifically said they will tune the set bonuses and to vote which one we liked better though.

So… it should be a preference in gameplay vote.

1 Like

yall this vote thread is nearly 400 post long and the “pvpers” arnt even correct in their own choice. for pvp the correct choice is season 1. it offers more consistent dps increase and makes the “burst” of s2 debuff increase into a passive 10% bonus all the time without judgement debuff. the judgement debuff increase of s2 is just 5% more over the regular 4pc and in exchange the s1 tier increases the damage of your generators AND WAKE of ashes which is huge in pvp by 15%.

so again stop feeding the obvious aberrus rerollers and help actual pvpers with s1 OR pvers with s3

if you like s2 thats okay too, you LIKE it personally. just dont make misinfo about how “good” it was

2 Likes

Or delete pve so you can finally get some sunlight

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t care what they say, past experience shows nerfs are heavy handed and buffs are always very underwhelming.

Careful you’ll make the 4 pvp players left really mad.

I got over 2.4K each season and I can say it’s not just a sim of this versus that. Having HoW hit hard and being able to use it at range and always crit with a bonus effect is much better. This isn’t a training dummy your dimming against

All you’ve done is attack people personally when logic isn’t on your side. There is legitimate proof of your posts versus ours. You contradict yourself and look foolish.

i thought i already dispelled you troll? S1 is percentage based increases that the other sets WILL be tuned to be equal to, while providing nothing mechanically compelling that aids ret in actual pvp scenarios. move along kids, nothing to see here, just a random junkie whose talking out of his rear.

ST:
So even the IDEAL 5 target scenario for the HoW cleave nets S2 set to be the weakest in AOE, and it has no more value, on more targets.

Yeah they don’t get it

ST:

You’ve copy pasted a comment congrats. Again for the content we enjoy this isn’t ideal and HoW is more impactful end of story.

2 Likes

he is just a troll, just ignore his posts going forward, he isnt here to actually decide this vote, he is here just to have someone to talk to, cause no one else wants to.

The content you enjoy sucks, go outside or play league or fortnite.

The ret pve players should have rerolled instead of holding their groups back. Selfish pricks.