Retribution Paladin Tuning in Patch 10.0.7

Still not enough to balance them in PVP.

They need BoSalv cd doubled, BoP/Spellwarding nerfed, burst still too high

8 Likes

It is encouraging to see some adjustments now rather than on Tuesday.

Likely still the strongest spec in PvP, though.

5 Likes

Live now! Just checked.

Also, looks like parts that overlap with prot are unchanged if anyone was curious.

3%…wet pool noodle slap inc.

8 Likes

Then you should see my shattering throw coming.

3 Likes

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

2 Likes

u forgot a 0 there bud.

38 Likes

Demo gets buffed by 75% then eats a 59% nerf, ret gets a hugee buff, gets a 3% damage nerf…continues to be on ever team.

2 Likes

Any additional PvP specific hotfixes in the works along with these general changes?

Tyrant was hitting people for like 150k or something.

Hopefully. These likely won’t be noticeable now that I look at them.

Fair enough but don’t kill my [finally spec I like to play] spec… been waiting on Ret to be enjoyable since I started playing WoW since I love the Paladin fantasy.

Others will still complain 'cause people in this game whine in absolutes… when they fail, it’s someone elses fault and that spec needs to be burned down and their own needs to tbe OP in every aspect.

13 Likes

Why don’t you guys hire some testers and actually use them for once.

14 Likes

0.3% nerf?

12 Likes

Think nerfs were expected. But nerfing overall damage by 3% instead of just removing Instrument of Retribution entirely is just really concerning.

Its the one part that has been critisized for years now and which I know no one being fond of (Wings procs from deaths). Now Ret performance is being blown up by it and results in negative tuning changes, which probably wont make the passive more appealing.

Its rather frustrating if the full potential of your spec relies on your raid group making mistakes or dying on purpose.

3 Likes

Uhh im stil seeing the ocasionaly 120k to 140kfrom a ret. Not saying demo tyrant ever needed buffed, uts hiw they go about these untested chnages over and over. Double standards when its melee vs when its not.

1 Like

Exactly. Ret Paladins (all paladins, actually) are, and continue to be. . . . The Greatest of All Living Things. ™

3 Likes

Other specs would like buffs. But yea sure, just focus on nerfing 1 spec.

2 Likes

a no healer ret team just did a 21 key…

3 Likes

After these nerfs they’ll only be able to do a 20 key

7 Likes

It will never stop being funny to me how when Pallies overperform the devs will happily make multiple emergency hotfixes, but Shadow Priests being absurdly broken in PvP was allowed to roll around for months.

14 Likes