Retribution paladin lf guild who can give him sulfuras and treat him nicely :)

K.

I need a raiding guild and wanted to start my own.

My first thought, or ambition, was to find a good guild to join.

However, I thought all the guild names on the advertising threads sucked.

So I thought “Why don’t I start my own guild?”= GOod idea right?

I have a charter to start the guild as my previous one failed from too much flaming and a temporary ban from posting in trade from the GM’s because I spammed it too much.

My wish is this:

I wantt play as ret and offheal.

(but I’ll still do a lot of healing)_

and I want sulfuras, so, if you can guarantee me those two things, your guild will have a really good paladin.

Send me a letter ingame, or message me. Thanks.

-Shintai, ret pally 23013.

1 Like

lol this guy trolling??

1 Like

No, I’m not trolling at all.

LF guild pst, or starting my own :slight_smile:
YO WE’RE BACK!!!

ROFL!! Can you imagine being a guild leader and sitting 40+ guild members down to tell them the great news?
Guild leader: “Ok some of you guys might not like this, but we’re taking in a ret paladin”
Guild members: “Nooooo!!”
Guild leader: “I promised him we would give him hand of rag too”
/gquit
/gquit
/gquit

4 Likes

My vanilla guild.
Everyone in guild: OMG the left binding dropped some lucky warrior or rogue is about to have a great day
GM: Officers we need to talk real quick
45 mins later
Gm: ok Guys i know some people might be upset but we are DKP guild and a Hunter wants this weapon.
Guild members: what?
Gm: That hunter is me.
Holy paladin: well i am the lesser of 2 evils and this is a dkp guild
Holy paladin gets left binding
Guild members: is this a win?

next morning guild has disbanded

1 Like

Thunderfury goes to a tank, but Suilfuras is definitely a retribuytion weapon because as far as I understand the chgance on hit stacks with spellpower stats.

1 Like

After much deliberation we have decided to accept you and prioritize Sulfuras to you. Come to Orgrimmar ASAP for your guild invite.

1 Like

[quote=“Shintai-whitemane, post:6, topic:284479, full:true”]
Thunderfury goes to a tank[/quote]

can i hs it?

Respec holy like a real paladin.

Saltzman not only is that a terrible name for a woman but yhou are SO WRONG.

I’ll explkain why. Look at warcraft 3, with uther and arthas. Are they standing aorund healing? NO THEY ARE SMAYO SULFURAS!!!1one.SHING FACE WITH THERI HAMMER AND TOSSING OUT HOLYLIGHTS>

dont be bashful, you know you want Thunderfury too.

0 Ret paladins can actually heal with dps’ing. Always laughable when people quote “utility” as a reason to bring a hybrid in a meme spec vs a hybrid in a healing role.

Using the powers bestowed upon me by the Earth Mother, I hereby /cast Rebirth on this totz ebin thread