Ret/Prot Pally 489 3k 9/9 1/9m & WW monk 487 2.7k 9/9

Ret/Prot Pally 489 3k 9/9 1/9m & WW monk 487 2.7k 9/9 looking guild for season 4 and beyond. Able to tranfer and currently on Stormrage

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season. A solid WW would definitely be welcomed.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:

Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Pres Evoker
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972

Hello!

Doomforge Brewing (9/9H, 3/9M) is a predominantly Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

We are AOTC-focused, but we will step into some mythic now and again. Many members run M+ groups, too, pushing for KSM, portals, etc.

Our raids are Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:45-9:45pm CST.

We have an active Discord with folks playing WoW as well as some other games, too.

Message me on Discord - calcas85 - or on Bnet - Calcas#1125 - if I can answer any questions for you.

Hi, Trkz. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is looking for a prot paladin to round out our roster for AOTC and casual mythic prog. We’re an active and friendly group with strong leadership and great players. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hi Trkz, would be interested in chatting about checking us out. Info in our post below. We’re breaking for the rest of the tier and will pick things back up in 3 weeks when S4 starts. Hit me up if our days/times/info work for you.

Hey Trkz, my friends and I are currently building a focused and fun raid team for season 4 and beyond! We’re seeking like-minded players to join us both as raiders and hopefully long-term friends. Raid times are Wed & Fri @ 9PM-12AM EST. More info can be found in our post here: Casual Mythic Start Up LF Heals & Ranged DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this interests you at all, let’s find a time to chat! My discord is hellokatie

Hey! i’ll send you our copy pasta :slight_smile:

hit me on discord if you want to chat more!

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-10:30pm est Season 4
Current Progression: 0/9H (9/9H 4/9M Leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area-52 [H] or Raemynn on Discord

Hi! Strawberry Haze is Looking for Active pumpers :). We’re an AOTC focused guild looking for serious, like minded friends to get AOTC. Don’t be toxic and be kind :slight_smile: If you’re looking for chill people whose goals are to prog quick and clean, we’re your vibe! Must be be able to accept constructive criticism. 75% attendance and be a team player is required! If you’re an elitist, we’re not the vibe for you :slight_smile: You’ll be expected to actively run keys and keep up with gear. Please no raid loggers <3

• Weekly Heroic Raid
  • M+ Keys
  • Friendly Environment
  • Mythic Experience Leadership

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - Need 2 . Bonus points for Demon Hunter!
Healers - Need 3, no Disc Priest please :slight_smile: Bonus points for Resto Shaman!
DPS - Need 4 ranged and 4 Melee. Bonus points for Warrior/Enh Sham/Ele Sham/Warlock/Mage!

***M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. ***

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

Send our GM a discord request.
neithia

Hey Trkz,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for some DPS for our core moving into Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!