Ret/Prot LF AOTC Casual Raid Guild

I took some time off at the start of the current tier due to work, and left my previous guild because the raid schedule didn’t work with my work schedule. This character is a toon I levelled and geared on Stormrage. My former main is Ralios-Turalyon, if you want a better idea of my experience.

I have MT in raids, and tanked heavily for my previous guild in M+. I prefer DPS but have no problems stepping into a tank role if needed. I am currently levelling a frost DK (haven’t tried tanking onna DK since Wrath) if that is of interest.

I’m ideally looking for raid nights that slide into Sun, Mon, Tues, or Wed. I can be reached on discord at sagekohler#0, or on bnet at Kdawg1870.

Hi Ralios :slight_smile: We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC, but some of our raid members wanted to take a break so that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hi Ralios, We have been rebuilding our raid team, and LF a good tank for our heroic raid at “Insanity Raiding” (18+). The guild has been in existence since 2010, and is a Casual progressive that NEVER benches it’s players. We also have many older individuals in the guild aged 50+. We are N 9/9, H 6/9, and our GM likes to make sure that most of our members who still need gear from bosses get it, before we move on w/ lockouts. Our raid days & times are: T/W 7:45-10pm EST. Besides raiding there’s Keys, TWs, old content runs, some PVP (BGs), etc. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, either contact me in-game for more info/invite, or if you can’t reach me and just desire an invite, then apply directly in guild-finder (under Raid tab) to “Insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!