Retire factions

Taurens aren’t children though, they dont’ just side with who ever is nice to them at the moment. they still honor their bond with Orcs for helping them fight off centaurs, save them, and allow them to settle down.

1 Like

Hum… ok…

And would remain as such

and that history and identity would be preserved

Agreed

No, which means that some races would defect from horde and aliance and would let the players build reputation with each of them. This would also create other factions in the process.

Some races would be faction specific, those that make sense. There is no reason for Humans, Dwarves and Gnomes to not be on the aliance, for example. Not every race fits that well on them. There could be for example a nature focused faction that could intersect.

Those are not mutually exclusive

Oh so to have a 2 faction war you need only 2 factions… why?

That is the point, it is complex.

50/50. Before wow, it was Humans vs Orcs, not the current Alli vs horde

1 Like

The Scourge is not the Forsaken.

Great Warchief Sylvanas defended and liberated the Forsaken from the Scourge.

The Alliance who slaughtered Taurens at Camp Trauajo are still the same Alliance.

However, you all can take the Bloodhoofs.

… your title is “Retire factions.”

Your comment was:

So now you’re not making any sense.

We don’t need more factions. That’s needless and complex. And what you’re describing is individuals deciding it’s okay to work together, while others don’t.

So… ONCE MORE WITH FEELING:

Which you still keep ignoring.

1 Like

Hmm. I suppose what i’m trying to say is the mechagnomes and the gnomes are still part of the same community unless they were banished such as the situation with high elves, blood elves and void elves though there wasn’t enough history behind Mechagon. Much like how Moira has the dark irons following her since MoP.

Clickbait

Oh if you say so than that must be true, you can ignore all the points I made that make this need very clear as well.

Not really.

Wow, how horrible.

I don’t, it is just not really relevant to what I discussed on the thread. The point is not cross play. The point is not shoving every race on these 2 factions where most of them don’t really fit.

But they are not, They have been isolated from each other for eons.

Yes, which is why I quoted the following:

That does not say, “keep factions, make more, have everyone gain rep with individual races.”

… I’m trying to give an opinion here and you’re just giving me attitude.

With absolutely no details at to why. Not even going to back up your statements?

Absolutely never said it was. Now you’re twisting things with more attitude.

… it absolutely IS relevant. It’s literally what you’re asking for, without the rep or extra factions and it keeps things simpler for Blizzard to implement.

And I disagree. I think they fit just fine. I think their storylines have been laid out well to be where they are.

You want people to “hear you out,” but dismiss other ideas and opinions with snark. So since you don’t want to have a conversation and just want an echo chamber where you can give people attitude, I’m out.

Yes, and that is why I clarified saying that the races would still form or remain in factions.

You say its needless, even though you ignored all the reasons I gave. You said it was too complex while ignoring the simple implementation method I suggested. You also didn’t back up your statements, you just stated it was needless and complex.

No, it doesn’t. This is not a thread about how we should all be friends and cross play should be a thing. This is a thread about how out of place and forced the current faction system is. The thread mentions how the politics in wow are extremely complex and how most races don’t really have reasons to be on either faction. How is cross play guilds relevant to this discussion?

Well, are you going to back up this statement? How is it fine? Its awful, and I gave lots of reasons why.

You didn’t gave any ideas, you just said it was fine and dismissed mine. Your idea of cross play is not related to this discussion.

facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5UTUAxgpE

Great Tauren patriots don’t assassinate their own leaders to gain power.

Baine is 100xs the patriot Magatha is, was or ever will be.

1 Like

BTW to the original post, your idea is EXACTLY how EQ did factions and I found it preferable to WoW’s in every way when I came here at launch.

I thought I could play my Tauren or troll in the way I did my ogre or troll in EQ and just would have to fight for faction to go into the good guys cities.

The divide is stupid. Just one more thing holding the game back for PvP and for people who want to pretend Thrall’s Horde is like Blackhand’s or Sylvanas’ Horde

2 Likes

Baine the Tauren who betrays Horde Warchiefs and you talk about him being a Patriot.

You can go join the Alliance if you want as well, and kill more Horde like good old Bain and Saurfang Mr. Patriot Tauren, SMH.

Name a Horde warchief he betrayed that you didn’t as well?

He stuck by Thrall.
He stuck By Vol’Jin

He fought Garrosh, just like you did.
He fought Sylvanas, just like you are.

On the other hand, you actually are a traitor and turned against your Chieftain Carirnage and supported a usurper.

You are less loyal than Baine. Baine just wants to better Tauren’s lives. You just want to see us die.

1 Like

You act like I had a choice, lol.

When a Chieftain allows his people to be slaughtered he is weak.

I’m tired of the soft bellied leaders in the Horde.

This used to be a great faction of Warriors and not a bunch of Carebears.

Just as much as you did in vocally supporting Magatha.

If you wanna be Scourge lite, Thrall’s Horde or todays Horde that “Leaves no one behind” may not be for you.

1 Like

Retire dudes who play as female pandas.

1 Like

And they also said no classic wow too
And going forward in WoD there will be no more flying

And here is the Exact quote to no more flying in WoD and future

“The world feels larger, feels more dangerous,” he (ion) said. “There’s more room for exploration, for secrets, for discovery and overall immersion in the world. At this point, we feel that outdoor gameplay in World of Warcraft is ultimately better without flying. We’re not going to be reintroducing the ability to fly in Draenor, and that’s kind of where we’re at going forward.”

1 Like

At least Magatha loves her people and willing to do what is needed to preserve them.

And you call youself a Warrior of the Horde :roll_eyes:

Dude, your discussion with the other tauren proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this discussion is very complex (although you are probably just trolling). There should be more than one tauren faction, these conflicts should exist.