Rethelshi in Valdrakken

You can not use Storm Sigil tokens to buy anything. Started after last update. No option to buy gear with y our storm surge tokens. Thought it would be fixed after today’s update, but, nothing was done

The vendor is now the Item Upgrade vendor Corxian located in the Gladiator’s Refuge at the back.

2 Likes

you can’t use Storm Surge tokens there
Tha’s for mythical gear upgrades

The Storm Sigils or the new Storm Surge currency? Because the vendor for the new currency from the Primalist Future is at Temporal Conflux.

no… there is an NPC in Valdrakken - the leading primalist researcher, Rethelshi - he gives you quests to get Storm Sigils that you can use to get gear… After the update the ability to do that disappeared… this is different from that

Yes, I know. I have most of the gear. They took away his vendor option and now it is Corxian in the Gladiator’s Refuge. They just changed this. I also logged in to confirm this is still accurate information.

2 Likes

you can’t use Storm Sigils with him… you just use mythic honor for him

I JUST checked it 5 minutes ago. Let me say it again. They just added the option to Corxian. I know because I updated my Storm Sigil boots there last night. Then, when you said I was wrong, I logged in and went to the NPC, opened his dialogue and placed my Heartseeker of Raging Tempest into the box and upgraded that. It’s not my fault that when someone gives you information, that they have verified is accurate, you choose not to check for yourself. Shame on me for trying to help out. “You can lead a horse to water…”

3 Likes

not on mine man… i’m standing here… no option to buy anything… just to upgrade my myth items. certainly no reason to get so testy man… just telling you that you can’t use storm sigils with him… if you look at the currency used it’s valor…

Storm Sigil

A symbol of recognition for the brave adventurers who quelled the primal storms. Used to procure items from Rethelshi in Valdrakken

I believe this function was silently disabled because it was bugged, effectively giving Storm Sigil upgrades away for free (by not deducting Sigils when you make a purchase).

If that’s the case, the upgrade merchant function would return after it’s fixed.

Thanks, your answer helped me.

Worked a breeze, just placed the item that needed upgraded into the box for Corxian, and it told me how many Storm Sigils were required. I think the fact that he isn’t a vendor like the original guy may have been what made it confusing? I don’t know though. Either way, I appreciated the help. <3

2 Likes

@Brifaustess You are not alone. I have the same issue. Rethelshi has no vendor option and Corxian only has a gear upgrade option. No vendor option for me. I too am frustrated this was not fixed after all these patch updates. Arg!