Ret pally still op

best tanky dps, best dmg, best healing, best cc, best mobility??

10 Likes

Definitely not best CC or mobility, but tankiness/damage/utility for sure. It’s just wild to see how the game was REALLY close to balanced prior to 10.0.7 and now the game is just awful if you don’t play with a ret.

14 Likes

Playing a dot class and watching all these rets just blind all your hard work off.

7 Likes

You are on crack.

No. All 3 specs of warlocks have superior self healing. Enhance has better off-healing. If the ret is playing FV over JV, there are a few other specs that beats it in overall healing/absorb.

Yes, most likely.

No. Specs like affliction and UHDK outdamages ret. However, given ret’s superior burst and utility, it can use some damage nerfs.

2 Likes

This guy has to be troll of the year :rofl:

5 Likes

Prove to me I’m wrong then.

It kinda shows how they were actually doing a pretty decent job, 5% buff here, 3% nerf there…

Felt close to balanced and really fun prior to this patch

2 Likes

teammate ret blinds em off, enemy ret judges em off. no dot meta

4 Likes

Mind sharing what other specs those are?

I FORGOT best team synergy too

WHAT IS THIS DUDE ON :rofl: :rofl:. You really believe they are outhealing a paladins instant flash heal, lay on hands, world of glory, and free heals during divine shield??

No. Specs like affliction and UHDK outdamages ret. However, given ret’s superior burst and utility, it can use some damage nerfs.

Literally confirmed troll by picking two specs that are barely seen in pvp content. :joy:

Ret is hardly still in B Tier honestly

bro is trolling the forumns :joy:

true pvp ‎‎‎‎‎

1 Like

Mobility - everything except for priests, dks and shamans

Healing - Listed above. In terms of total healing, all warlock specs, enhancement shaman and fury warriors. In terms of off-healing, just enhance.

Tanky DPS - as I said, most likely ret.

Best damage - “Specs like affliction and UHDK outdamages ret. However, given ret’s superior burst and utility, it can use some damage nerfs,” as stated above.

nah nah nah ret beats all those cause they can stay in fight the whole time with no skill, those classes need to kite and cc

https://_imgur.com/a/A6iUjOl

No I’m not making this up

yep went from 2381 too 1600 since 10.0.7 dropped literally one shot my hunter closest ive ever been too elite im probably going too leave wow for good the countless hours and fun that it took too get too 2381 has quikly been turned into the biggest frustration ive ever expierenced in my life haha how and why it made it out of PTR ill never know and why it hasnt been fixed withing the first day of official 10.0.7 has me speechless…

Another cry thread by another whiner who can no longer get free wins against rets anymore.

1 Like

I agree nerf preg pala !